Reviews for Staccato
Tekla chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
WOW, this is definitely very relate-able. There's always those moments that I wish I could remember... but the ones I don't want in detail are inevitably the ones that always are. *too bad. :( *

The format is quite different - I like it. It makes it stand out from a lot of other stuff that I've read.

I really like the random "freckle" in there, too. Makes it even more personable, especially since I think a lot of people wish they could remember their memories better.

Random thought: I think you mentioned in the summery that there was a lot of musical terminology, but that's not really an issue. Context clues (woo!) give you the idea that staccato short and disconnected. Just an observation. More people might not be scared away from it if you took that out. *shrug*

Awesomesauce! :D

-EF review-

Sheriff
HollyBlair chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I liked it. My memories are kind of like that too. The "I don't know why" line at the end isn't strictly necessary, but not bad in and of itself. Overall, it was a good poem, though.
breiteliza chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I liked this I think of this sometimes in band how the note isn't exactly all fully played out and there.