Reviews for Monster

D
Guest chapter 24 . 6/27/2016
Next next next next!
red chapter 24 . 7/26/2015
I stayed up all night to read this. it is horribly wonderfully painful, especially ending where it had. I hope ( even though your previous author note says you haven't) that you haven't abandoned this. I believe it said it hadn't been updated in about 2 years? it's a wonderful plot, well written, and it obviously held my attention. I don't usually stay up all night like that so you know it was good!

even if you don't finish it you should be proud of your writing. it evokes emotions and pulled me in like I was actually there.

there are so many things I want to know about the characters and if everything turns out well! so I'm REALLY hoping you update this soon!

thank you for the wonderful story!
J chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
I'm surprised it's been over 2 years since you've updated. I hope you're doing okay.
I really love this story it was actually my first werewolf fic (that made me love were Fics lol) and one of my first slash fics I've read back in the day.
I hope all is well for you and hope this isn't abandoned.
Best of luck
P.s. I used to review with a username I cannot remember so sorry about that
aynaarah chapter 24 . 1/26/2015
Oh.. I don't know what to say.. every chapter is a feast.. a cocktail.. and a Molotov cocktail.. but with tender flames.. the lore has a Red Army touch as well.. even the London places..

Since you, and you alone, hold the key for whatever paths this story opens or fails to.. I hope, with it, you raised enough good Karma to find the time to go on and bring to life.. the next chapters?.. a new story?

Thank you for your time and story!
yaaaaaas chapter 24 . 10/16/2014
Please update again. Don't give up on this story. It is worth something. Truly powerful.
Trillpuv chapter 24 . 8/5/2014
The thing that's been bothering me is this: what is Riley exactly? I assume from the description of his father that he is technically half-human, right? But everyone else seems to think that he's a werewolf that's been changed instead of born. Is it a smell thing? Is there a smell indicator for those who have been born wolves and those who are changed? Also, the little throwaway comment the healer made about Riley healing slower than even changed wolves...is that because he's a half, or is it just because he's rejecting his wolf? Is this point even relevant to the plot at all? Man, it just bothered me throughout the entire 24 chapters. If you could answer any of these questions, I would be grateful. :D
ajashire1 chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
I really loved this story, yet you abandoned it... how disappointing.
tenismoresonic chapter 24 . 1/13/2014
I hope you finish this story! I really enjoy it.
KuraraOkumura chapter 23 . 1/4/2014
It's been over a year since you last updated this. I know you said several times in your Author Notes that Monster would not be abandoned, but I can't help but worry, deep within me, that perhaps something completely out of your control might have gotten in the way of your time and inspiration to stop you from writing. I sincerely hope that you will be able to continue writing, that whatever has perhaps been plaguing you up until now gets better somehow.

Now to address a few matters. One thing I noticed is that the fact that half the wolves seem to be gay (or bi) is never mentioned. The way normal packs work is that only the Alpha couple of a pack can have pups. However, here, half the Alphas mentioned - Deiderich, Einrich, Thayne - are gay or mated with men, and thus cannot have children. I expected that the rest of their packs would have objected to their Alphas mating with men, not because of any homophobic feelings but as it means that there will be no Alpha heir, no born Alpha to take over the pack once the current Alpha dies. If it helps, I have a proposition to make regarding the issue; perhaps substitute mothers could be put forward, ie., the Alpha impregnates a designated female of the pack, with the sole goal of perpetrating his line, blood, name and position. Thus both problems would be solved. I just thought that it was a cause with necessitated looking over as otherwise if you think about it it doesn't make sense that nothing would have been said regarding the issue by the wolves.

If I think of anything else I'll review again. :D

By the way, I LOVE THIS STORY! 3
Guest chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
I sincerely hope that this chapter was the last. Not because I didn't like the story (I'm madly in love with it and considering making my relationship with it official) but because its such a satisfying closer. There's promise of an amazing sequel and at the same time there's a certain finality to it. The entire story was absolutely amazing and although slightly long winded at times every scene seemed well-planned and every detail seemed to have a purpose and significant meaning.
vcdwhite chapter 24 . 10/9/2013
I really enjoy this story. Just the write amount of details and not too poetic in words. Unpredictable events but satisfying outcomes... so far at least. Characters are interesting and the narration doesn't stray too much from the main protagonists unlike some stories where you don't know anymore who's the real protagonist coz it begins with one couple and concludes mainly about someone else... I hope to read more soon. I hope you're not planning to leave this incomplete in fp. It would be a complete let down
Immortal3lla chapter 24 . 9/20/2013
There are no words that i can say that will describe how much i am in love with this amazing story. I feel so emotionally involved with the characters, Crim and Riley will always hold a special place in my heart. Thank you Burlesque Graffiti for writing now one of my all time fav stories. I hope that you will continue with their story no matter how long it takes, I have never felt more of a need to know what becomes of characters in a story!
ItchyBurningSensation chapter 24 . 9/17/2013
Please update you beautiful, sadistic mothertrucker. All your readers are pulling out their hair and banging their head against their computer screens. Have mercy!
541 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »