Reviews for Killing Time
SundayMorning73 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
You got me at psych hospital with a romance genre. What catches your attention better than that combo? Def has a good catch. Guess Im going to have to apply to plagarismhaven to attempt to quench my curiosity.
Uniquely Proud chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
ARGH, I HATE plagiarism.

Thanks for the wonderful stories. :D
pretitiful chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
oh no! this sucks big time.

srsly, fuck all the ppl who are plagiarising. im sorry ur work is being plagiarised.

but thanks for the great stories.
prince of denmark chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
Being a writer is hard,

and putting our work on the internet is even harder

as we have to cope with the possibility of our own work

which we put our blood, our sweat, and our tears into.

Basically our works encompass our soul.

I hope to read your writings in published works one day.

Those that steal your works are pathetic and incompetent

to which they have to steal other people's writings

and get the credit as their own.

There are other writers that support you. Keep strong and don't quit writing. It's a waste to this vast literary world if you do.
xxjoceyuxx chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
LOVE IT! hope you update soon :)
Uniquely Proud chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Ahh, yet another interesting twist.

What's he going to do?

What's oing to happen to her?

Now you've left me all excited aain. xD

Update soon! Great job.
blurrylights chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
This is absolutely incredible so far...the first chapter was so gripping, stylistically. The emotion is being portrayed in such an interesting way, with the descriptions of the surroundings and the characters adding so much to the way you see what's happening.

The topic itself is different, and then the way you've added in such complex characters and background stories is so intriguing. While I may not review much (there are some tough things going on in my life right now), I wanted to let you know that I am reading and appreciating. This is absolutely beautiful so far, and I really can't wait to see what happens. Keep up the awesome work.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
rachelaine chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Been forever since I looked at this story. It's a lot less confusing too since then. :P Still lost but I'm sure it'll unravel as the story progresses. Update soon. :)
Euphorialie chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Oh, I like the ending. The idea that no one can keep the promise not to leave you is so awesome. 'Cause no one really chooses when they go and die on you. Her little conflict with the house was nice too, very well written. My first thought about the victims was that maybe they were their parents, since I know one of them was girl/woman. Just guessing, as I tend to do. I'll probably drive myself crazy with it.

Gabriel seems promising too. I like that he was straight forward instead of overly cautious with her. If he was too much of a pushover/nice guy he wouldn't really be all that interesting, but he seems to be okay. I'll have to wait until I see more of him to give a proper verdict. :) Another spectacular chapter, anyway, and I look forward to the update.
Euphorialie chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
This is a very nice start to something that promises to be unique. I can already tell that the plot isn't going to follow one of the cliche plots I've seen a hundred times, not that I have anything against them (I love a well-worked cliche as much as the next person). Kiran's an intriguing character because I don't really know much about her yet, or how she was involved with her twin's crime. And I already feel for her brother. I usually seem to sympathize with the 'crazy' person though. Maybe that says something about me. :) Anyways, I love when a story says there was a crime, but doesn't say what it was, cause I'm immediately curious as to what went down. So I'm going to continue on to the next chapter and see what I can find out from that. Nice job.
goldenspork chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
Oh, this is getting good. I especially liked the part at the beginning, where she was talking about the walls and their 'wallpapered lips'. That was some snazzy writing, there. :)
Faith Adeline chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Good job, I liked it. Keep it up and update soon!

sherbetsi chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
this is beautiful writing.. and you really know how to build up suspense.. its niggling away inside of me what he did and just a load of other stuff that hasnt been answered yet.. keep it up! XD
Xanthe P chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
YAY! An update. Happy New Year! -hugs-

I am just in love with the way the story flows. It's so effortless, and smooth. Although I'm dead-tired right now, I could still keep up without spacing out, and that is purely plain awesome.

I'm sad, though. ):

Stories about people who have 'issues' like Kiran's twin, always make me sad. I can't wait to see what's in store.