Reviews for Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
ARulzz chapter 25 . 4/23/2013
I rlly like ur story. i was scared when Boyd first talked in epilogue like deac was dead. i thought tht she'd married ben to my utmost horror but to my relief i found tht he was alive and engaged. so i like ur story.
thx

GooDLucK!
xandria11 chapter 25 . 4/19/2013
Wow! I thought Deacon died! :) Nice epilogue! :)
bombshellbecky chapter 25 . 4/2/2013
i know i'm probably really late but i'm in love with this story, it made me cry! and you scared the shit out of me not mentioning Deacon til the end of the epilogue! Ugh, I was literally about to cry again! Great job, I'm happy I got to read it all at once :))))) time to check out your other stories ;))))
Hop3lesS-Romantic-GirL chapter 25 . 3/9/2013
Great Story! Couldn't stop reading!

Good work!

Xox
snowisfalling chapter 25 . 2/4/2013
Have been cramming in as many chapters as possible of this over the last two days, totally worth the lack of sleep! I really enjoyed the whole story & I'm glad she got to give Kurt a bit of a thrashing- he deserved it!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/26/2013
Wow! your really funny.I read what you said and thought"what does spaghetti have to do with anything related to a short chapter?!" yeah I like the story but your comments are really funny...you should definitely add your humor to one of your stories!
Dandy352 chapter 25 . 1/26/2013
I love it! :) It's beautiful.
Tyana Barnes chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
love it! I' m probably going to read more of your stories(so far) :D
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Ahhh... you make me feel so depressed... but happy... get it? I actually thought he would rape her (which would've made me happier) but this is... Deacon should beat himself up MORE...Eh anyway it's okay so far, but kind of depressing... Yeah it's like a love hate relationship with angsty stories... Hate it and love it... :)
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 25 . 1/16/2013
Oh my god! So fucking awesome! I love it! It was written really well and awesomely planned! Eek! Deacon and Boyd are so freaking cute! For a while, I was worried that you would actually kill him off. :P I feel kinda bad for Ben, but I'm much to fangirly over Deacon and Boyd to are much for any other character. Love it!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 25 . 11/17/2012
Such an awesome story. I love the way everything turned out and when is started reading the last chapter, i got scared that Deacon died?! But good thing he didnt. Wow, even though this was a bestfriends-since-childhood-cliche, its an extremely good one and at the beginning of the first chapter you said thay the plot was lacking? Or something like that but i beg to disagree, you've done a wonderful job, keep up the awesome work and i look forward to reading more of your stories :D xx
missyb1988 chapter 25 . 11/1/2012
Love a cliche happy ending! Thought Deacon was dead and I wouldn't of been happy ha. I loved this story, spent most the night been awake reading it. I really enjoyed the storyline and the chapters been from Boyd and Deacon's POV was brilliant, I like to have read from the male POV which people don't do often. It was just really great :)
MEG0205 chapter 25 . 8/27/2012
Loved the story!
Megan :)
Why Do I Need A Name chapter 25 . 8/18/2012
That was so mean i was scared that he was dead. Dang, you had me tearing up. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you are so mean, but it's okay because i have decided to love you for all that mushy-ness.

viss
RubyRed22 chapter 25 . 8/16/2012
Awwww. I kept thinking in the beginning of the epilogue that you were doing one of those mean writer things to make us think Deacon was dead, but really wasn't! But then I told myself to think that Deacon WAS dead so I wouldn't be keeping my hopes up and I could be pleasantly surprised (wink, wink) when Deacon showed up. ;) Great story!

-RubyRed22