Reviews for Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
SundayMorning73 chapter 25 . 7/18/2012
Ahhh! I was freaking out at the epilogue! That was so mean to lead us on like it was going to be horribly sad! I really enjoyed the story though, great writing!
DA-chen1 chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Your story is very sweet and all.. but your text is not so easy to read.. you are making these jumps! Sometimes, I can't follow the action because it's changing too sudden.. in times and places!

Mira
Dn14 chapter 25 . 6/3/2012
Great story!
iCY the Polar Kid chapter 25 . 5/18/2012
Overflowing with drama but glad it had a content-filled ending :)

Great.

-iCY-
iCY the Polar Kid chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
So glad to have stumbled upon this wonderful piece. Now on to read the rest. Thanks!

-iCY-
xDangerousLovex chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I'm very excited to see where this story goes. Can't wait to finish it!
streetracer-2012 chapter 25 . 4/15/2012
HOLA MY AWESOME FRIEND!

Ok, so your probably like who the heck is that person that is calling me friend? So, I'm yuki! I LOVE YOUR WORK, I'M SERIOUS! ITS FANTASTIC, BRILLIANT, AMAZING, ASTONISHING, AWESOME, EPIC, GREAT, NICE, BEAUTIFUL, SWEET, Yeah you get the idea right?

SO THIS IS AWESOME! Before I ramble off again, I'm gonna tell you that this is one of the best work I have EVER seen! I love how that Boyd and Deacon were childhood friends, and how they are like SO sweet together! OMG OMG OMG! I love Deacon! This story may be clique but it is awesomely clique! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!

Keep the awesome stuff on,

love and all the mushy stuff,

yuki
Chocolate is Yummy chapter 25 . 2/28/2012
Ohmigod. This seriously such a good good read! I love it. nuff said. I love this couple and the writing and development is perfect. I wanted kurt to die like throughout the entire story though.
R chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
Hello! I've stumbled across this story and it was the summary that drew me it. Overall, I like the general premise. It looks promising. :)

Maybe it's just me but the thing I'm having a hard time relating to are the characters, especially the protags.

Boyd, for example, I feel she's way too forgiving. Especially with her boyfriend. Why didnt she say something to him? Why didnt she try to help him? Talk to him, make him see reason? It feels like she doesnt seem to care that he was going through this whole downward spiral. she just stood on the sidelines and watched. When he says sorry, why doesn't she question him? Ask what caused him to do all that?

They just seem flat. But we'll see.
Brightheart chapter 25 . 1/28/2012
amazing story. loved it.
ForeverDestined chapter 25 . 12/25/2011
This is absolutely amazing! I'm glad Kurt suffered! The bastard got what he deserved. And I'm so, so, SO happy that Deacon's okay. You've done a fantastic job wih this story. The details, the emotions, plot, characters, etc are extremely well written.
Raina Rasberry chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
Cool! im the 900th reviewer! :D

wonder if ur still chekin out ur reviews...

deacon has changed so damn much! b4 i tht he was atleast MODERATELY sweet, not hes a down right man whore! and a weird one at that 'fuck fuck fuck fuck'... seriously!
The Imagination Addict chapter 25 . 11/2/2011
i like the ending :) instead of the overused wedding, childbirth or children running around scenes, you've opted to write out something like a regular day in their lives as a married couple. goodness, when he didnt appear for so long, i was beginning to think you'd chosen to have a sad ending. i was soo relieved when he appeared heh.
The Imagination Addict chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
heehee i like taryin. tough girl.
The Imagination Addict chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
hehe i like how he goes on about still having his testicles.
956 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »