Reviews for Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
laternflickeredinmymind chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
I love this story! I love everything about it! Please update soon!

-xxstarryeyedxx
xoxokristen chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
good story, i just want to see how it end up, so update soon!
funnechick chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
I really love this story so far. But since you were writing in Boyd's POV you should only be using "I", "me", and "my" (and the like) but there were a few times you used she and her and things like that when Boyd was referring to herself. Anyway, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
alias h. anonymous chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
I was insanely convinced the rich frat would be Deacon, changed for the worse from his last departure. In the end, I'm glad that it wasn't - it would not have gone with the tone of this chapter at all. The tone, of course, being mortifying depression. You really set the stage for how shitty Boyd's life has become, but you know what they say? Once you're at the bottom, the only way to go is up, or at least, I hope that's the plan ;)

I can't get a good grip of the story with these two chapters, even though you stage the setting and the characters, I'm sure there is still much more to be learned about these two main characters.

And this is really just my own little peeve, but at the end you write, "I couldn't stop the tear..." But in the process of it falling from her eye to her neck, it could have been could maybe say she was too tired or forsaken to wipe it away, or you could start off that paragraph by having her so involved in how depressing her life is that she didn't feel the tear on her face until it had absorbed into her shirt. Just a little quirk of mine...

You've got a firm grip on the writing, and you obviously know where you're going with the story, so I hope the next chapter arrives soon!

Good writing!
Deeps chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
i feel sorry for her.
Underthecloud chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
This is such a great story. The prologue had me stuck to my screen like a leech. And the first chapter was just a good. Short, yes. But good. And that's what really matters. I don't really mind the length of a chapter, as long as it has a point. This certainly did. :)

I really enjoy your characters too. Well, from what we've seen. Boyd very different than the usual female narrative. It's nice to get away from the sweet, innocent, never do wrong, works in a library and donates all her extra money to charity, characters. I like that she's real and suffers from more than being lonely. She's very realistic.

I'm excited to read the next chapter and hopefully get to see Deacon. And very curious as to where this is going.
Lady R chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
This chapter was really sad, and yes agonizing to read. I don't think I could take anymore. I think you portrayed Boyd's pitiful life well enough with the length of this chapter. Can't wait to read more. Oh, and by the way, it's "bare". lol
springfiry chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Hey hey, nice story , but too short chapters! Looking forward to the next chap..
Deeps chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
i cant wait for next chapter
xlovextimesx chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Aw, this is so sad. D;

I love it though!
Lady R chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I like it so far. Please continue.
956 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64