Reviews for Pool wo Water
BrookeReckless chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Hey, just thought I'd let you know that I may be in love with you. Lmaoo. (: Anywhoo, I really did enjoy this, as I did all of your other stories I read. I apoligize for not reviewing - my login didn't work for awhile, but I'm back and I'll review them all as soon as I can! (:

If you want, check out my stories, I'm good, but not as good as you! :P

-L
Artume chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Hey, it's me again. Thought I'd see if you'd put up that story yet, but you hadn't so I thought I'd look at your other works. And this is...brilliant. Wonderful. Your writing is so seamless, so detailed without burdening the text. I loved reading this one-shot! Good work!
AngelaRochelle chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Very awesome oneshot! I personally am terrible at pool and am therefore not particularly fond of it, but I enjoyed it in this story.

The message-inserts between paragraphs were what really got my attention because they are all very true, especially the overall message.

I have to go now, but good luck with writing!

-SC
sw chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
jkjk.

I think stoner is awesome.

and he doesn't eat poo.

and this story is tight.

pools without water are almost as cool as pools with water.
sw448 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
this is boring stoner. Ihateyou. Ihateit.

go eat some crap.

D

.sw
three.word.lies chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
deep...heh (:

i like this, you have a way with words and it's nice to read.

p.s.-

lol drpepper
shy-and-smart chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Really good one shot! I also enjoy playing pool. but have limited access to a table. (I like it because it is one of those rare games where brains/knowledge not bronze/muscles will win the game) I really liked how smoothly the story flowed between pretexts. (I think thats what they're called?) I also enjoyed reading your other story. You're a very good writer! KEEP ON WRITING! (please?)

with respect,

shy-and-smart
ickleamylkins chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Based on pool, eh? I have a pool table up in my garage! Haha, I love playing it with my brothers. Great oneshot! I really liked the writing style.

Anywho, can't wait until you post the next story!

Amy x