Reviews for Nerves
rr-69 chapter 41 . 4/18
Wwwwwwhhhhhhy ssttaaaphh heeeeereee?!

*hiccups coughs crys*
chocovic-chu chapter 41 . 4/7
Look, I came to this story for Love and Laugh and no intention at all to shed some tears or more! Romance & Humor is it's genre but daaamn there are also a lot of drama and angst - it is just so like Zebbie-style! Where is the "only fluff"? I feel giddy, yes, but why am I on tears, too?!
. . . Well, I still find this story of Davey & Ry fascinating! You are really talented writer that I should read all your masterpieces from this site!
Anyway, Ry was awesome and Davey . . . Sugar, I wonder who was more adorably pathetic: him or Adam of With Intent. I love them both though. XB
Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 41 . 10/25/2014
i've just found and compulsively read this whole thing in one sitting (with a couple of tissue breaks!) It's wonderful. And addictive. Thank you.
Fryvi chapter 41 . 8/27/2014
As awesome all the way through as it was in the beginning :D I hope there will be more
Fryvi chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Oh my, I love this already! The rape thing was maybe a bit early, but somehow it still fit really well and I'll probably continue reading this for the rest of today xD
Guest chapter 37 . 2/3/2014
I don't like how he keeps demonizing the family. It's not like they're monsters. They love Ryan, and despite Ryan's endless objections, he loves them too. They've probably done a LOT for him, like they should. It's clear that Davey is insecure, but he should open his eyes and find the golden midway instead of endlessly repeating in his head how awful they supposedly are. They're just people making dumb choices, but not out of malice.
Guest chapter 41 . 1/6/2014
really really enjoyed I hope you update soon
samsophie22 chapter 41 . 12/25/2013
Please update I love this story so much!
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 41 . 12/18/2013
love this story, just read through in one setting.
Really bummed you haven't updated in three years, making this just another unfinished story.
Jesssy chapter 41 . 10/4/2013
Omg i absolutely love this story! So sad that this one isn't complete. I really hope you're going to continue this one day, the story is too good to let it unfinished. ;-)
navajo chapter 41 . 8/29/2013
I love this story so much. I really hope you haven't forgot about it, can't wait for more.
KashiRyuu chapter 41 . 8/25/2013
I feel for your characters! I want their seemingly endless struggle to stop. I know life isn't a bundle of happiness and it never will be. Your story is great, but a little awkward.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/24/2013
aww so sad. i hope things get better. i notice you haven't updated this story in a while. i hope you do get back to this story one day. because, i really love it!
TheMidget chapter 41 . 7/23/2013
I really hope you haven't stopped writing for this story. I've been following it for awhile and I like it quite a bit. Best of luck to you.
indy chapter 41 . 7/13/2013
it's the best story i read this far. it is, and never mind it's not finished, because i love it all the same. it's... just my type. every bit of it. and i've been wondering where the 'to love sb to pieces' phrase came from.
i'll definitely be back reading it again :
947 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »