Reviews for Nerves
Guest chapter 37 . 2/3
I don't like how he keeps demonizing the family. It's not like they're monsters. They love Ryan, and despite Ryan's endless objections, he loves them too. They've probably done a LOT for him, like they should. It's clear that Davey is insecure, but he should open his eyes and find the golden midway instead of endlessly repeating in his head how awful they supposedly are. They're just people making dumb choices, but not out of malice.
Guest chapter 41 . 1/6
really really enjoyed I hope you update soon
samsophie22 chapter 41 . 12/25/2013
Please update I love this story so much!
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 41 . 12/18/2013
love this story, just read through in one setting.
Really bummed you haven't updated in three years, making this just another unfinished story.
Jesssy chapter 41 . 10/4/2013
Omg i absolutely love this story! So sad that this one isn't complete. I really hope you're going to continue this one day, the story is too good to let it unfinished. ;-)
navajo chapter 41 . 8/29/2013
I love this story so much. I really hope you haven't forgot about it, can't wait for more.
KashiRyuu chapter 41 . 8/25/2013
I feel for your characters! I want their seemingly endless struggle to stop. I know life isn't a bundle of happiness and it never will be. Your story is great, but a little awkward.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/24/2013
aww so sad. i hope things get better. i notice you haven't updated this story in a while. i hope you do get back to this story one day. because, i really love it!
TheMidget chapter 41 . 7/23/2013
I really hope you haven't stopped writing for this story. I've been following it for awhile and I like it quite a bit. Best of luck to you.
indy chapter 41 . 7/13/2013
it's the best story i read this far. it is, and never mind it's not finished, because i love it all the same. it's... just my type. every bit of it. and i've been wondering where the 'to love sb to pieces' phrase came from.
i'll definitely be back reading it again :
Elena chapter 41 . 5/7/2013
This is a great story, I love both Ryan and David, you've built the characters greatly. It's a shame it's been so long without an update. I hope you are fine. Best wishes.
Ej chapter 41 . 4/27/2013
Ths is an amazing story, truely!
GrangerDanger333 chapter 41 . 4/15/2013
This is so amazing and i just really really hope you intend to keep writing and updating! Both main characters (as well as the others) are so strongly written, and their stories are both really inspirational even though it's fiction. It took a lot of hard work I imagine to make this seem realistic and get the characters as close to perfect as you have them, so well done and thanks for publishing this so I could read it!
Sixtythirdstreet chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This story touched me, entertained me, amused me and, at times. wrenched my heart out leaving me breathless, with tears in my eyes. These characters are complex, three dimensional, fleshed out human beings that are so much more than thier first impressions. I love how we as the readers get to know them as they get to know each other-peeling away layers and finding the deeper parts. David is not just always optimistic, talkative and flighty. Ryan is not just the epitome of cool, always confident and knows just what to say. And as they peel back each others layers, they discover that they are both broken. In very different ways, yes, but the breathtakingly beautiful thing about their relationship is that the brokenness each of them brings to the relationship becomes something the other can use to heal and become stronger.

Without the attack, David would not understand on the deep level that he does how much Ryan is longing for someone to desire him as a whole person and as a sexual being. And seeing Ryan orgasm without ejaculation is an epihany moment for David and one only Ryan can give him, albeit unintentional. They both completely get what its like to feel repulsed by oneself and what its like to truly believe no one could ever love them. This connects them on such a deep level.

Their communication about their sex life is mature and practical and makes thier relationship that much more intimate. Many couples spend years getting to know each other that well because they don't talk about it. Because of thier limitations, both physical and mental, Ryan and David are kind of forced to talk about what they like and don't like, what works and what doesn't and that bonds them as much as anything. I also appreciate the little moments that show that their relationship is not just about sex, but that they understand each other's quirks and truly enjoy each other's company.

I will review the other chapters when I have more time because there are some truly priceless lines I would like to give credit to, but I just wanted to say, bravo. Thanks for this story. I have read it over and over and find new things each time. Awesome job.
Depth-of-Field chapter 41 . 3/27/2013
This. Is. Amazing!

I love your characters and I think the way you write David and Ryan are so completely believable and yet unique. They're both incredibly strong guys who have a ton of insecurities that get out once in a while (well, Ryan is-David's a guy with a ton of insecurities whose strength comes out every once in a while) and I love how carefully you dealt with that. I love the side characters, who all have their own depth even though they don't appear very often. I love David's narrative voice.

Basically, this is awesome. Thanks for sharing it!
942 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »