Reviews for Nerves
Ali chapter 41 . 1/10/2011
Okay so I love love love your story and I NEED you to

update or I'll die. Exageration? Do

you realy wanna take that chance? Anyway what about David? What about his shrink? Will he get better and will it cause Ryan to feel less needed or insacure about his role in davids life? Will wlhe tell Ryan the full story? Will the book Ryan sent over have ANY effect whatsoever? Will Ryan crack under preessure and leave David like his family wants? Will he be formally disowned? Will his family realize what bastards they are being? C'mon I gatta know! Please update!
QTcutts chapter 41 . 1/10/2011
like it
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 41 . 1/9/2011
I hate it when parents are jackasses like that. Even if they don't agree with the life choice, their methods of communicating that are only making their child more miserable and unreachable.
Zethoa chapter 41 . 1/8/2011
I adore this story. Like seriously. I fucking LOVE it. Ryan is like the best character in the history of the world. I love his determination, his strange tangle of pride and self-loathing. He's fantastic. And David is absolutely adorable, with his confusion and doubt and emotional baggage and rambling rants.

That said: WORST PLACE EVER TO STOP. The last chapter, I could've said okay, you know, kind of conclusive. But here! HERE?

Haha, I stayed up obscenely late to read all this, and was rather disappointed when I realized there was so much left to go. I'm hoping the story is still alive and in-progress, though no pressure if it isn't. God knows it's hard to finish a project this insanely complex. But I'm crossing my fingers anyway. )
Shamalan Grey chapter 41 . 1/7/2011
You know I kind of resent that statement. 'This isn't the states-seeing a shrink is a big deal over here.' I stick my tongue out at you.

Other than that, I'm loving the story even if David is an utter spazz. No really, he sounds like me when I'm drunk on allergy medicine.

Keep it up and good luck David.

-Shama
capricious chapter 41 . 12/31/2010
i love you to update this story! XD i need MOAR!
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I don't know if i said this before, but the characterisation in this chapter is impeccable. I'm so impressed. And david is so sweet, i just want to take him home.
PointlessStoriesAreMyThing chapter 41 . 12/12/2010
Just a few points here...

-I do not read uncompleted stories.

-I hate waiting for updates.

-I thought this story was complete.

-It's not.

-I want an update.

). btw, are you seriously from England, and if you are, do people seriously use the expression "you're such a silly sausage"? Because, you know, if they do, then that's just epic.
fiveshadesoforangeyahoo.com chapter 41 . 11/19/2010
Okay, so my friend sent a link to this fic to me and I read the first chapter, and I was like "aww David is so cute and spazzy..." but it really wasn't anything beyond that. Now, I'm fucking in love with it. I’m in LOVE with this story! Its so magnificent! I just-I can't get enough of it, really I can't. I stayed up past 2 in the morning for the last two days because i couldn’t stop reading it. I just love what you've done and how you've done it and I think I might explode and die and take a few people out with me if you don't update. and don't you DARE think about EVER stopping or giving up on this fic because I swear, I think I might cry for like...ever. the rest of my life. True story. Legitimately. Or at least the immportant parts of my life. i guess I really cant guarantee the whole thing-But i'd be willing to bet the tears would come for an obscenely amount of time-and people would be all "what’s wrong you blundering idiot?" and I’d be like "I-I n-never found out w-what happened to D-david and R-R-Ryan!" and then I'd just run away and cry all the way home from wherever I was and people would look and me funny and kids would laugh at me and someone would probably call the cops because-you know, I'd be LOUD. Like really loud. Anyway, I know some people choose to actually...Have lives...unlike me...I don't know why they do that...But anyway, I know that some people do, If you happen to be one of these people, Than I suppose it's reasonable that your real life duties might...MIGHT take presentence over updating but...Please please please update soon! Or I’ll do something...which is purely evil...and FORCE YOU TO UPDATE! MUHAHAHAHAHAH...Or maybe I’ll... I'll um...I'll give you something magical! If you update... Uh..Maybe...Well...You can ask, and I’ll see what I can do, how's that? right, sorry, that’s not a threat. Scouts honor, it’s not, really. My friends say I have a bad habit of phrasing requests like threats...hahahah I don't see what they are talking about. Anyway-I love your story to pieces-and you by association-so please update! It would pretty much just about make my life worth living. But hey—no pressure, right?
MightyMaeve chapter 41 . 11/17/2010
Wo-ah. I know Nerves is incomplete, but I just wanted to send you a quick note and let you know that this is one of those stories that will permanently be on the shelf of my memory. I read chapter 1 through 41 in a raging flurry, then went back and reread slowly to savour it.

I was deeply touched by both David and Ryan, though I mostly relate to David with his deeply self-recriminating inner dialogue. The humour and jargon (which was easy to follow, no worries) just made me smile huge; it also kept those profoundly dark scenes that much more heart-rending in contrast. These two men are... just so... alive and real.

I've thought about your story a lot, and I really, truly was touched!

I would totally buy it if you finished it and sold it through your publishing company. TOTALLY.
BloodyNeutral chapter 41 . 11/6/2010
fantastic story ;O
whereismyorangehoodie chapter 41 . 10/24/2010
I'm angry. Where is the rest of this amazing, wonderful story? Where? TT I'm so sad now...Please update this soon! Pretty Please?
Ratts chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Oh my gosh, i just read this first chapter here, and wow, i have never read about someone with SO much personality. He is kind of nuts, but i like him. Its so different.
OnceInAThunderstorm chapter 41 . 10/19/2010
God, I want to slap his parents for doing this to poor Ryan. I can't see what happens next- please don't abandon this! (It's been 6 mo. since last update.)
ddz008 chapter 41 . 10/15/2010
Great chapter! You posted it since ages ago but I forgot about it. I feel so bad for Ryan and David, hope they find a way to help Ryan stay there. And I also hope you update soon! :)
993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »