Reviews for Nerves
naraka chapter 41 . 4/13/2010
well, it was nice of david to call the other victim to give his support and try to talk him about it although I think the kid must be as traumatized as David was when it happened to him... I hope the victim has good friends to help him go through the situation :)

what his parents did to Ryan was really low, they know how much he needs the money if he wants to keep going to college and they do something like that to him... I hope the god they believe so much in, shows them their wrong doings in their next life, some punishment is exactly what they need! :( And I'm surprised his stupid older brother didn't seem to do anything about it! Gah, I'm pissed!

It's a lot of money, I hope and Ryan was so mad and sad because of it, it's such a disappointment from his own family...

I hope David can help Ryan some way and they get through it together, has the little cute couple they are e.e

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter to know the developments about the financial problem! .
miraakira chapter 41 . 4/12/2010
people who are stupid and needs to get their foot out of their ass. god i hate Ryan's family, i hope everything works out. till next update.
solitare four two chapter 41 . 4/12/2010
i really hope that this is one of those stories where the close-minded parents who almost disown their son, learn to love him for who he is and come around...unfortunately i have a bad feeling this isnt going to be one of those stories.. :( his parents sound like realistically pigheaded jerks

despite the asshole parents i am extremely happy you updated! you once again have made my day
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 41 . 4/12/2010
Another review for another great chapter.

I want to punch Ryans family in the head a little but that's alright. Passion is good.

]
frogs of war chapter 41 . 4/12/2010
Ouch. This could be the power game David thinks it is, but it might just be that Ryan's parents are so used to him depending on them that they won't even consider that he can go it alone. He did something they didn't like and they are bringing him home so he can't disobey them again. They will probably be pretty upset that the gift was returned and be flummoxed over why Ryan did it.
Sheepie chapter 41 . 4/12/2010
Ryan's family is a bunch of assholes! Seriously! How could they do that? Okay, well I get why, but it's still wrong! I was so happy to see an update! The poor guys can't catch a break. If it isn't something with David it's something with Ryan! I can't wait to see what happens and how things work out. Ryan and David just need to stay strong! Great chapter! Update soon!
Elibethobbit chapter 41 . 4/12/2010
Poor Ryan. His family makes me angry.

I liked your comment about it being "not like the States" and how seeing a "head doctor" has a lot more stigma to it than one might think. Being from the states, I would have to say it depends on which state you live in and how rural or populous. But for the most part, it's a pretty insightful remark.

I am so glad to get this update! I love this story!
Calico Dreams chapter 41 . 4/12/2010
Wow. Mad Ryan still give me shivers every time I read it. XDD I liked this one-suspense and action, woo~ Wish it was longer though. Thanks for the update anyhow!

Jet
Sapphire2619 chapter 41 . 4/12/2010
wow i do love this story...lol its funny that i was literaly thinking of this story last night and wondering when the next update would be...can't wait for the next one _
zoule chapter 41 . 4/12/2010
I didn't expect this turn of events so I'm definitely excited about your next chapter!
HentaiZaru chapter 41 . 4/12/2010
Wow, what assholes. Update soon!
ronandhermy chapter 41 . 4/12/2010
Huzzah! So glad you updated. It's great, sad but wonderful.
Touch-of-Frost chapter 41 . 4/12/2010
I knew something like this was going to happen! Great place to put more pressure on the relationship, great way to slap the reader in the face YET AGAIN!(in the best of ways, of course) I can't wait for your next chapter, I was so excited when I saw there was a new chapter for Nerves! Keep writing, and I love how we're getting to see more and more of Ryan.
virus-of-blossoms chapter 41 . 4/12/2010
The talk about loans and everything is confusing but I get the idea of Ryan's parents being arses. :D Keep on writing.
The Sham chapter 41 . 4/12/2010
Omg what cunts! Ugh, that really pisses me off :( I hope they get what's coming to them. Sigh. Good chapter, as per usual. I miss your writing :(
993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »