Reviews for Nerves
TheLadleQueen chapter 41 . 4/12/2010
I squee'd when I saw there was an update. I'm relatively new to the story but I love it. I can't wait for the end, but in a positive way (:
Little by Little- Day by Day chapter 41 . 4/12/2010
*sniffles* Poor Ryan. I love this story and I can't wait until we get a happily ever after. We ARE going to get the happy ever after, right? I mean, of course not like Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty type ever after, but they are going to have a relatively normal, happy life when this is over,right? PLEASE? *gives you puppy dog eyes.*
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 41 . 4/12/2010
:( poor baby. i love them so much. can't wait to see more!
Eileen Lufkin chapter 40 . 4/10/2010
I enjoyed reading this.
Sheepie chapter 40 . 4/10/2010
So I reread everything that's written because its been forever since I read an update. I love David and Ryan so much. They're so sweet together. I love how they respond to each other and support one another, despite the differences and difficulties. Poor David! That has to suck to get that right after Christmas! But still, I'm glad to see David getting stronger and slowly getting over it. Its Ryan's doing! I love Linda's comment at the end :) She's right, Ryan loves him. Great chapter, I can't wait for you to update! SO DO SO SOON!
virus-of-blossoms chapter 40 . 4/10/2010
OMG OMG! I really should write an awesome review after reading 40 chapters without reviewing but I suck so.. and I would have reviewed every single chapter... I swear but I couldn't stop myself by clicking the button because I NEEDED desperately to find out what was going to happen on the next chapter. THIS STORY IS SO ADDICTIVE!

I love David and the way he always says Lordy and never swears... wow. I don't think anyone who is as insecure and self consciousness actually exists, but that only adds to his charm. :D

And Ryan... all I have to say about him is that HE. IS. HOT.

Sucks they are boy gay and I am a female... sigh... not to worry though... if it means I get to read more and more yaoi! slash.

] I can't wait to see where you are going to take this story and I love how realistic it is... It is never delusional or idealistic... just pure realism. And I do love your writing style!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Anon chapter 40 . 4/10/2010
I really hope you haven't finished updating this but if you have, I'd like to say awesome story. Really gnarly. ;)
Emerald Dragon77 chapter 40 . 4/6/2010
I love this story so much! I can't wait to read more. Ryan and David are so cute together!
miraakira chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
you're writing style reminds me of , sometime complicated and your main character always has a problem when they get nervous lol. but i'm sure u don't want to be compared to someone else so i'ma stop now lol. great story.
miraakira chapter 40 . 4/4/2010
i am kicking myself right now for always seeing this story and not reading it cause u hated the summary. i absolutely love it and can't wait for another update
StarGateGazer chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
You

Are

Fucking

AMAZING

i want you to know if you were bi-ish or lesbiean and lived relitively close to kentucky, i would ask you to marry me...thank you for this small gift...thank you...
Twisted vine chapter 20 . 3/27/2010
Ahh, my god, I never ever cry but I'm crying right now because of this chapter. Maybe it's because I'm reading it at midnight and I'm really tired, I don't know, but it made me cry.
Twisted vine chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
I feel bad for reading this far without reviewing but I just got too absorbed! I love this story. David is hilariously sweet and unsure and such a spazz, and I like that his relationship with Ryan is developing in a realistic way and even though they have problems, they're plausible ones and not just thrown in to add conflict to the story. Really loving this :3
MyPrinceCharming chapter 17 . 3/26/2010
Aww, so cute! You know who David reminds me of? There's this actor named Ryan Cartwright who is on the tv show Bones. A lot of David's mannerisms seem similar to his character, plus they both have the accent. I really love the story so far - the two main characters are well-developed and having Ryan in a wheelchair gives everything a twist. Great job!
abstract-whisk chapter 40 . 3/23/2010
Wow- I stumbled over here from a recommendation on livejournal, and I just have to say I've really enjoyed this story so far. Watching David's journey past what was done to him, and Ryan's struggle over his own obstacles has been as gratifying as watching the progression of their relationship with one another. You've taken several sensitive issues and handled them brilliantly. Kudos.

It's good to see David facing up to his mother- she loves him so intensely, she needed to know. Unfortunately, this little heart-to-heart could have come about under better circumstances. I hope he contacts the second victim, or at least hears if he's okay. I also like how strikingly loyal Ryan is to his family despite everything. I mean, they do all kinds of shit to you sometimes, and they just don't get it, but they are still family. The emotions and reactions you've written are very well thought out and convincingly portrayed. This last chapter had me tearing up a bit. *sniff*
993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »