Reviews for Nerves
indy chapter 41 . 7/13/2013
it's the best story i read this far. it is, and never mind it's not finished, because i love it all the same. it's... just my type. every bit of it. and i've been wondering where the 'to love sb to pieces' phrase came from.
i'll definitely be back reading it again :
Elena chapter 41 . 5/7/2013
This is a great story, I love both Ryan and David, you've built the characters greatly. It's a shame it's been so long without an update. I hope you are fine. Best wishes.
Ej chapter 41 . 4/27/2013
Ths is an amazing story, truely!
GrangerDanger333 chapter 41 . 4/15/2013
This is so amazing and i just really really hope you intend to keep writing and updating! Both main characters (as well as the others) are so strongly written, and their stories are both really inspirational even though it's fiction. It took a lot of hard work I imagine to make this seem realistic and get the characters as close to perfect as you have them, so well done and thanks for publishing this so I could read it!
Sixtythirdstreet chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This story touched me, entertained me, amused me and, at times. wrenched my heart out leaving me breathless, with tears in my eyes. These characters are complex, three dimensional, fleshed out human beings that are so much more than thier first impressions. I love how we as the readers get to know them as they get to know each other-peeling away layers and finding the deeper parts. David is not just always optimistic, talkative and flighty. Ryan is not just the epitome of cool, always confident and knows just what to say. And as they peel back each others layers, they discover that they are both broken. In very different ways, yes, but the breathtakingly beautiful thing about their relationship is that the brokenness each of them brings to the relationship becomes something the other can use to heal and become stronger.

Without the attack, David would not understand on the deep level that he does how much Ryan is longing for someone to desire him as a whole person and as a sexual being. And seeing Ryan orgasm without ejaculation is an epihany moment for David and one only Ryan can give him, albeit unintentional. They both completely get what its like to feel repulsed by oneself and what its like to truly believe no one could ever love them. This connects them on such a deep level.

Their communication about their sex life is mature and practical and makes thier relationship that much more intimate. Many couples spend years getting to know each other that well because they don't talk about it. Because of thier limitations, both physical and mental, Ryan and David are kind of forced to talk about what they like and don't like, what works and what doesn't and that bonds them as much as anything. I also appreciate the little moments that show that their relationship is not just about sex, but that they understand each other's quirks and truly enjoy each other's company.

I will review the other chapters when I have more time because there are some truly priceless lines I would like to give credit to, but I just wanted to say, bravo. Thanks for this story. I have read it over and over and find new things each time. Awesome job.
Depth-of-Field chapter 41 . 3/27/2013
This. Is. Amazing!

I love your characters and I think the way you write David and Ryan are so completely believable and yet unique. They're both incredibly strong guys who have a ton of insecurities that get out once in a while (well, Ryan is-David's a guy with a ton of insecurities whose strength comes out every once in a while) and I love how carefully you dealt with that. I love the side characters, who all have their own depth even though they don't appear very often. I love David's narrative voice.

Basically, this is awesome. Thanks for sharing it!
Nuitdemeztli chapter 41 . 3/25/2013
wow this was intense
moomooks chapter 40 . 3/24/2013
Fucking hell, you HAVE to finish this. And then publish it as a novel. I will purchase the shit out of it. Pleeeease.
Nuitdemeztli chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
This ones heart-warming.
Peacock Slayer chapter 41 . 3/3/2013
Wow when I first read this I was thinking, is this really going to be good? Turns out... it was/is! I really hope you continue this one day, I love this. :)
underlay chapter 41 . 2/13/2013
this was trucking great, gutted it cuts off here, if you ever take this off hold i will be all over it like a shiny thing
underlay chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
haha i love david already, "oh lordy!" although that was a big shock, can't wait to read on...
R. Ficst chapter 41 . 2/9/2013
ack! I knew it! Cut off and I really want to know what happens next!

I really do hope you return to this story some time. You have developed the characters and the plot so thoroughly and so smoothly. Excellent work, truly. You are a wonderful writer.
R. Ficst chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
Oh man, and to borrow David's words, oh Lordy. You had me from chapter one, and even then, when I saw this story wasn't marked "complete," and I saw you last updated over two years ago, I kept going anyway. I'm absolutely loving your story, but I know I'm setting myself up for pain when the ending gets taken away from me right at some wonderful, suspenseful moment. *sigh*

oh well. Onwards!
morningstorm70 chapter 41 . 1/13/2013
Please tell me you are going to finish this!
993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »