Reviews for Nerves
Jaded Devil chapter 41 . 4/8/2012
I wonder if you are still going to update this story! It's absolutely a lovely and charming story :) David and Ryan are just made for each other. I read all 41 chapters in one go!
J. P. Alcott chapter 41 . 3/4/2012
You take us on an absolutely amazing journey with these characters; they really do have a life of their own. This isn't always an easy story to read (I don't think it should be with all the main character has been through), but it's always a worthwhile, fulfilling one. I've grown to love and respect both these guys in the first forty-one chapters, and hope you bring them to an okay place soon.
jollybee chapter 41 . 2/6/2012
I can't say enough nice things about this story. I really hope you go on and finish it cos it is a crying shame that such a beautifully written and heart-touching story is left uncompleted.
jollybee chapter 30 . 2/5/2012
Love David's mom already...a real mom is truly happy when her child is happy, nothing more or less needed.
jollybee chapter 20 . 2/4/2012
David is lucky to have found someone like Ryan, the end of this chapter was simply amazing...Ryan was simply amazing...your story is simply amazing!
jollybee chapter 17 . 2/3/2012
This story just keeps getting better and better. Your writing is just simply captivating.
jollybee chapter 11 . 2/3/2012
wow..had tears in my eyes at the end of this amazing chapter.
jollybee chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Amazing story so far, I really am loving this.
jollybee chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
That was a fabulous start..grabbed on and now I can't let go so I'm just going to enjoy the ride. I know this is not complete and I normally don't like reading unfinished works but could not resist this one and am hoping you will kindly, please, finish this.
windolin chapter 41 . 1/8/2012
This story is just so wow,for lack of a better word.

I love it.

Their emotions, reactions and everything really are so real, and believable.

You're not the first author to tackle a character in a wheelchair. Although I can confidently say you're the first to tackle it in a realistic way, you don't shy away from the hard truths; like loss of bladder and bowel function. I can't say enough how pleased it has made me to read a situation where I'm not squinting at whether it's an accurate depiction or not.

This story's brilliant, you and you're writing are brilliant.

I really hope you haven't completely forgotten/set aside this story.

Whenever it may be, I'll be eagerly awaiting an update!
Audrey chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
Wow...
Audrey chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
Sweet!
Audrey chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
Niiice!
Audrey chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
Yay! A date!

What's this abt ryan being friends with his mom? Nice!
Audrey chapter 12 . 12/29/2011