Reviews for Nerves
moomooks chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
If you finish and are able to publish this, I swear to whatever you believe in that I will purchase a copy. I don't care if it will be $20-30. I will buy the shit out of it.

Thank you. That is all.
Anja chapter 21 . 7/28/2011
I'm meant to be up at five-thirty this morning, but oh, well. This is far too fantastic to stop reading. Sleep can wait.
When Two Ends Meet chapter 41 . 7/18/2011
Now, I don't really have all the words to communicate how much I enjoyed this story nor can I even remember every little moment I giggled or teared up or all that lovely jazz.

But!

I will say, this story affected me deeply on emotional level at multiple points and you have dastardly skill at story telling. Despite it not being updated for over a year, I still feel like dropping off a review so you know of (yet another) admirer of your story.

I will tell you, though, one of my first reactions to him saying he had been raped, way in the beginning, was absolute shock. I had just assumed he had some anxiety disorder. Oops!

And I was very disappointed with Ryan's brother. I kind of wanted to bitchslap him.

And I pretty much just loved Ryan the whole time. So woot~!

Well, I probably don't make a whole lot of sense, so I'm going to end this review before I just create further confusion. Thank you for sharing this story with all of us here on fictionpress!

(And I'm alerting just in case you begin again, haha, there's no pressure from this girl to continue. That would just be entirely too hypocritical of a thing to push for.)
Destiny2RoseClan chapter 17 . 7/17/2011
God!

Greatest line in the world!

"Butt Fuck the Wonder Hunk."

I am still cracking up after 10 minutes xD
e.j.green chapter 41 . 7/11/2011
This story is so amazing- interesting, believable characters and a real, organic feeling plot. It's not often I find a good fic here, but this is impressive- thank you.
IzandriaJohnson chapter 41 . 7/9/2011
I see it's been over a year and still no update. I miss this story so much. :(

Please update.
Laie chapter 41 . 6/14/2011
"This isn't the States – seeing a shrink is a big deal over here. It means you're crazy, or seriously messed up, or both and I don't want to be that guy."

FINALLY! A fic from a European point of view! In which not all characters go to the shrink and/or have some kind of disease or another... And proudly announce it.

Before this sentence, though, I already thought this fic was the best thing since the British created the "Tea Time". I love you!
Renate chapter 41 . 5/9/2011
Haven't really got the time for a long review (not that I'm any good at writing those either way), but I thought I should say I really like this story. It's well written, with interesting and believable characters. I read it awhile ago and just decided to re-read it, so I hope you find it in yourself to continue. ;)
eiserbse chapter 41 . 4/13/2011
When I read a story especially sweet and extra romantic and kinda... feel the vibes (if you know what I mean), I always sit on my chair like a demented monkey and giggle wildly at random intervalls. (I wish I was joking.)

Guess what happened while I was reading this fine piece of fiction.

I don't know, but reading a lovestory featuring a disabled person as one of the lovers... one just expects more drama, more tears and awkwardness and general sadness and maybe even revulsion. Somehow you found a way around all this and while you don't avoid the elephant in the room and you still broach the issue quite often (since it really cant be avoided), you managed to write a lovely and heartbreaking and tear-rimmed-eyes story full of love. Man, the love, man. If yah know wot Ah'm talkin about. (Sry, got carried away... )

Long story short: I love your story, keep writing and I'm gonna leave more reviews for you.

Have a nice day,

eiserbse.
suzie-day chapter 41 . 3/29/2011
Can I beg you to find out when you are going to update Nerves? It is an amazing fic, which I favourited mid last year (when I fist found it), but it hasn't been updated since. Have yu abandoned? It has been almost a year. I bloody hope you haven't, cos as I said, this is an amazing fic.

Kugs and hisses, and keep on writing!

Suzie
Inky chapter 41 . 3/27/2011
I'm so glad to have found your story. It was a wonderful experiance (though incompelete) and although I hate repeating what almost everyone else already has, I really can't stop myself from asking you to (please!) compelete this story. I liked David quite a lot, but Ryan is on my list of 'Love-To-Bits' charectars! Makes me wish to actually meet someone with his personality. Your work is amazing on every standard. If you ever get around to publish this story (after finishing it :) ) I assure you I wouldn't be the only one rushing to buy it :D

& oh yah, I'll give you chocolate cookies if you update :3
Emerald Dragon77 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I just read one of your other stories and when I found out you're the author, I just had to briefly review this story too (even though I'm sure I've done so already) because this is like one of my all time favorite stories! I really hope that you decide to continue with it! Well, that's all. :D
Faerydae chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
OMG David is such an idiot! Lol I have about thirty more chapters to read but I had to drop by to say that hehe. Am totally loving this story. :D
Angelina chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
If you were to complete it and publish it -not at Kate Hill, but Bloomsbury or some such- than this could go far.
Ali chapter 41 . 2/14/2011
Okay, please please please tell me your going to going to update! I really really want to know what happens next and think I'll prett much die if I don't find out. Your stoy is really brilliant, and so touching, and so sweet...I want to see what happens to David and therapy and Ryan and his rent and family:..theres just so much left to find out you know? It's been a really long time since an update so...Please dint give up on writing this story.
993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »