Reviews for The World According to My Friends
Saxparrot chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I think you live in a parallel universe with me. It's really frightening. Except, i'm not very creative so i don't write all the hilarious stuff my friends do, i tape it. But, i mean, it's the same hilarious stuff. right down to band camp, "your mom," and "That's what she said." We even have a weird follow up to TWSS and hand gestures...

I only have 4 videos up now, but i'll put more up before Christmas. /user/SaxparrotPT
Sir Pebbles chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
This is funny. I liked the mirror bit in this chapter. Do you remember all the things your friends say, or write them down or what? I reckon it'd be a good idea to do, so you remember the good things and funny things about school and your friends and stuff. XD
StarryKnight46 chapter 10 . 12/7/2008
PAHAHAHA! I love band camp. Good times.

331) Me: I slapped Cameron Mingo in the back of the head.

Laura: I love you forever!

Favorite. Quote. Ever. I still love you for that.
I be a poet lost in morbidity chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
How do people come up with this stuff. . . . .
I be a poet lost in morbidity chapter 8 . 12/7/2008
Hahahahahaha but my friends have the rule that its not rape if you yell "surprise sex!" before it lolololololololololol This is so entertaining! I love it. lolololol
I be a poet lost in morbidity chapter 7 . 12/7/2008
This is hilarious and exactly the sort of convos i have with my friends i am roflmao right now! lololololololololololol!
brunettelitlover chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
It so didn't work. You had better have the new stuff up by Christmas so I can see what I'm missing. I miss my Eden Prairie Besties so much! Amber Power to the 10th! W00t!
brunettelitlover chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Good Times... Good Times... :) ILY!
StarryKnight46 chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
About freakin' time! Haha, I love us
StarryKnight46 chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
Hahahahaha. I love us. When are you gonna post the next chapters that I so lovingly and painstakingly typed out for you?
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Humph, a bit depressing. How about some positive talk?
we are immortal chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
xDD!

ROFL.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Callie: No... No.

I like this because it is hysterical. However it doesn't really make a story, just a bunch of quotes, you know? So I might work on that somehow. Also, I don't like telling us how many things each person said since while you might care, readers probably do not.

PS If you're bored this weekend check out the Review Game's Review Marathon (link in my profile)