Reviews for The Lost Garden
ghost chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
\\you're right.
Delilah Brightman chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This is done really well. You said you wrote it when you were eight? Impressive!
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010

welcome to our website is :
lijuan chapter 1 . 5/31/2010

welcome to our website is :
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hi !

raingurlsofia chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
That was a nice story, and I enjoyed the way that you made it possible for the story to go on in on forever, but you've found the perfect stopping place. I think that the children could've been explained more, maybe their expressions could've been more specific. All in all, it was very good!
Liz chapter 1 . 10/27/2001