Reviews for On eBay and Giants: A Fairytale Revised
Fallen Star Angel chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Remakes of fairy tales are 100% awesome, especially when they are well written with detail and yours is! I didn't notice until it was over that the cow set represents the actual cow in the original. I also enjoy the additional information thats not in the original, it gives it a realistic edge to the story.

Star Angel 0:)
Santhor chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
lol

Nice story, will have to read chapter 4 tomorrow. A nice nice indeed!

Keep up the good work ;)
Sword And Sorcery chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Weird take on the Jack and the Beanstalk story, but I like it!

What's this BWB?
Eternal Skies chapter 7 . 11/2/2009
hey!

so...the bid's up to 5,0? (what's up with the half a million thing? did you mean 500,0?)

um, i really wanna know about the mysterious guy...
Eternal Skies chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
freaky stalker...a bean. hm

what's with the scene with luke? it seemed a bit unneccasry (dunno bout the spelling). you already proved to the readers that this weird girl is going around asking people to help her back to the sky, plus it seems absurd to just keep asking without really doing anything about it. not a single thing and she didn't say anything about her home in the sky.
Eternal Skies chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
yeah, this was short but it's okay.

the whole story/concept is strange. i dunno,i just feel that way
Eternal Skies chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
i noticed something about your writing style: you love dialogues. dialogues are awesome cuz they move the story to something else easily but kill-me-for-saying-this...i'm a fan of narration. there are no memories, not much about her friends, nothing. just the dialogue with a few sentences that were used to say who's talking. heck, i didn't know carly and riley were both girls, how am i supposed to know
Eternal Skies chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
slow chappy, but hey, i'm not complaining. i liked the slow progression of rebecca and jacky's relationship, like, not progression but y'know, more understanding their relationship chap.
Eternal Skies chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
ooh, plot developing fast. good. it must've sounded freaky if someone says that he'she fell from the sky but what's more freaky is that they seemed to take it well. like it wasn't convincable, maybe if you made the man move his finger to his head as in: 'she's crazy'..or something but the rest is still good. just needs more clearing up with the details
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
an interesting and a promising beginning is the only thing i'm going to say now and the dialogue is great
Tawny Owl chapter 19 . 5/16/2009
Not organised enough to update yet, I just wanted to get to the end of ebay becasue I couldn't stand being that close and not knowing what happened.

It made sense that Jacky would forget everything that happened to her in another world, but I liked the fact that De Li still sent her the thank you presents. It was a very bitter sweet ending, and it rounded things up more.

I liked the idea of shy butterflies as well, that's an interesting one.
Tawny Owl chapter 18 . 5/14/2009
The Chapter wasn’t that long, and there was a lot of action that moved really quickly.

Ira was definitely a goose with attitude, and I liked the way that you explained the flying giant with the twist on the David and Goliath story.

The way Luc spoke in a an olde worlde way added to his character, and to the kingdom in the clouds as well. Was it strange that he helped her after pointing a knife at her throat though?
Tawny Owl chapter 17 . 5/9/2009
Oh, I liked the description of the giant, and how he was familiar but not.

I'm a bit confused about where the man with the knife came from. There's also a lot happening in this chapter with the death of Dido and getting a name for the strange man. It feels like everything's about to come out in the open now.
Tawny Owl chapter 16 . 4/5/2009
Zombies aren't real but giants are? interesting.

The image of the man playing the harp was a really provocative one, and quite hrrific given the light nature of the rest of the story. Without sounding wierd, I did like it though.
Tawny Owl chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
Loved De-Li babbling when Jacky wakes up and immediately leaping to the conclusion that she's dying. Made me smile.

I liked the description of De-Li's home, but it would have been nice to learn more about the colours and shapes of the houses.

The reference to fi fi fooing and not being English or a man was good.
76 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »