Reviews for Your Rock
Isca chapter 9 . 4/18/2009
"I just want to curl up into a ball and rot." Oh God, the tone of this line is just amazing, the pain is so prominent.

"Do you ever wonder what your life would be like if I weren’t in it?" A thought I've also wondered sometimes regarding my own life.

"I started self-harming again." :(
xGekkeiju chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
Hello Holli!

Wow, that was a very intense chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed the way the ending tied it all together. It really cemented the idea, you know? I actually went "Ohh" when I read the last line. It's perfect. And the whole idea of defending your friends is really sweet - because a lot of the time your social life and your family life are two very separate matters. Some people have a balance of both; some people seem to lean towards their family; and some lean towards their friends. It isn't really a conscious choice - it's mostly based on circumstance and compatibility. In any case, this chapter you showed how you leaned on your friends, and it was nice to get your point of view - and that of your mother. Well done! This chapter made me smile... not because you were upset, but because of how loyal you proved yourself to be. Stay strong, my dear!

Wren
Nightclaw chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
Wow. My heart goes out to you. I know how it is (In a very minor way) to have a mother who is always playing the victim and another sibling who fights with their mother when both sides have done wrong, but I have not had to deal with anything as major as this. I hope that you can make it through and that after this dark tunnel there will be a light at the end. Good luck in your journey of life.

Nightclaw.
Isca chapter 7 . 10/20/2008
"I barely recognize compassion anymore." Heart-breaking!

'Daddy Hole Plain' sounds like a sad place to go, and I'm sorry that your mother has threatened to go there. *HUG*
SingLikeNo1IsListening chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
hi Holli. wow. Im still crying for you and your family. i understand alot more about you and what you write know. I know that there is nothing that i can say that will truly help you, but just know that im praying for you, and please, i know others have said this, but you can talk to me anytime and i will do my every best to help you.

Luv,

Glory
Isca chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
It's good to get everything out!

Let it flow!

chartonjeremiah chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
Holli, I'm not sure whether to talk about how well you wrote this or how complete a Christian this is testifying that you already are. Thank you for sharing this with us all. Do feel free to contact me at any time if you think I can be of any help to you.

God bless you.

Harry
xGekkeiju chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
Hey Holli.

I'm glad to see you letting this out. It's something that time won't heal if you don't get it out of your system! Just remember that I'm always here, too, if you need to say something. The time difference is hard to work around sometimes, especially since I've been so busy lately, but I'll make sure to increase my contact with you in case you need it. (:

Keep up the bravery and continue, please.

Wren