Reviews for Don't Be a Bitch, Jay
Make Your Mark chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Aww...that is sssssooooo cringey! Update soon I love this story!
N-butterfly chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wow. Nice :) I like how clear, concise, and descriptive your writing is at the same time. I definitely agree with Jay - I would be pissed in that situation! But I wonder what her little secret is... hmmm... Anyway, great work! I love the similarity yet obvious difference between the twins; boy-girl twins are my favorite! :)
sj chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
intriguing O_O it's so exciting and i really like the characters.
CarBeck4ever chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I cant wait till its done but when are you gonna finish it!
CarBeck4ever chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
I loved it cant wit for more please hurry and post a new chapter!

Hurry please I cant wait!
Bonedigger chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
Like it. Jason's friends are wierd, then again I think all emo's are wierd. Who wants to wear black, listen to my chemical romance and cut yourself for fun. Its not a fashion statement, its just plain crazy. Now, having offended enough people I'll just say hope you update soon, I see its been a while x
Ashelyn Efflorescence chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
Jason's sweet, but his friends are scary. I'm still trying to figure out if they're actually going to hurt Jay or not- this IS from the romance section, right? XD Anyway, nice work once again! I did find one little typo, though:

"He plaid with the balls, throwing four against each other just to hear the responding click!"

"Played", not "plaid".
sunny-raindrop chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
When starting to read a new story, I always decide to check a few things beside summary. Like the nubers of chapters, numbers of words and the day of the last update. Well, I wasn't thorough enough now, this story hasn't been updated nearly in two months. My bad.

What I really wanted to say is that I liked it. I'm not too sure where it is going because considering the male characters so far I feel it rather angst than humor. But you know it better. :) And Jay is a bit strange. Not swearing but beating up guys? I'm curious what will happen. I will be intense, won't it?
Temple Trees chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Great story. Update soon.
WriterGurl123 chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
That's why she needs to pay attention. Personally, I don't like the people Jason hangs out with, but maybe they won't do anything to Jay.

Love it!
Duuude chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
whoa. whoa. this is really, really amazing.

I mean, it just pulled me in from the start. Jay's a little too perfect, eh?

Doesn't like people swearing? Haha. I don't swear much myself, but I don't care when others do.

Ahaha. Jason's a wuss. Sorry, he is. Stick up for your sister, man.

If he continues hanging out with those two, he might need a beating. We'll see next chapter though, won't we?

Anyway, pretty please update soon!
Uniquely Proud chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
Hey! Cool story! Update soon!
Ashelyn Efflorescence chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Ack! I haven't forgotten about your story, I promise! I've been really busy lately...

Anyway, yay for an update! Or updates... This chapter was just as well-written as the first. I couldn't find any mistakes, either. I love Jay and Jason's brother-sister relationship. I think it's cute she's so concerned about him smoking, maybe because I've been having similar issues lately... And Eric seems so... psychopathic!

Oh, and I'm so flattered to have a spot on your profile page! What an honor! XD
RYTEREWQ chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
I really like this so far.

Jason's friends scare me.

They really scare me. -whimper-

I laughed so hard at the end of chapter 3. xD

Question, are they like...in high school? Or university?
End-of-forever chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
hmm...interesting piece from Jason's perspective. I've got to wonder why he thinks of them as friends, but that's siblings for you, I suppose. I like that the different perspectives are very clear and seperate. They think differently, and so you write differently for each of them. I liked this chapter and can't wait to read more.