Reviews for They Call It 'Karma'
Jevanminx chapter 18 . 1/11/2009
I am so relieved its not his. But now he has to try and get Essa back doesn't he.

JM
bumblee bee chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
wow thats a preety intense chapter... but he final noes... so wats gonna happen any hints? and will we se more of chris or is he gone still? but great chapter keep it going

bee
WriterGurl123 chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
No it didn't bore me, because in a way, I felt sorry for her. Cassandra was so desperate to get Creston, she did everything possible to get him, but now she sees that he's hurting and it was because of her. She also has grown to like him a lot, and to see the one who you care about in pain is the worst. So, I'd say that Cassandra definitely got what was coming to her. The guilt that she has to live with, will be a far worse punishment than anything else.

Love it!
theskywalkeris chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
I love this chapter! Finally he sees the light! Good work!
We Used To Wait chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I don't know why i found this story so late. It's lovely, and your vocab isn't bad either. It's pretty nice. Hehe, so thank God.

And it seems to me that Essa has a bit of an ego of her own. Not very high though, but still.

But it's a good thing, because I HATE perfect main characters. I want to see how she develops.
jillie4eva chapter 18 . 1/10/2009

the story cannot end here.

PLEASE! Well

i guess your right that I got what i wanted... Though I feel sorry for her. I wonder who the father is! HAHAHA well I think you have done a terrific job...KEEP IT UP! I am typing 2 u wit a broken hand and another arm dat got vaccinated

IM in pain but i dont care cuz ur story is AWESOME!
Casfar chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
Aww.

Your writing has totally developed over the course of this story. ;) I'm glad things are smoothening out. Great update. :
hopelessromantic444 chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
i'm glad cassandra told creston!
Keemii chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
Thanks for the wishes! : )

YES THE TRUTH AS COME OUT. Epic, LOL.
ShrimpoJewels chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
You know, I'm glad Cassandra decided to come clean, she's definitely a better person for it. Creston took that very well, at least he didn't leave her there in the middle of no where.

...as for your little cliff hanger there...mean! :)

Update soon.
goanywhere chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
At least the truth is finally out.

I still don't like Cassandra.

I like everyone else, but not so much her.

Ack! Why'd he drive away!

Urg. At least the story continues on.

I love it.

I hope this turns out well.

*cough* Creston and Essa *cough*

Update really, really, really, really soon!
Under the Summer Rain chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
i'm glad you updated soon but sad that the story is closer to being over! this was a great chapter! thanks!
searchingcrystal chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
You're so welcome! And if there are no more Breaking Dawns left in stores, try buying online or asking a friend. Have fun with Twilight! :)
MelGrl chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
ah! cruel, cruel writer. must u stop at a cliffhanger? such a cruel cruel thing to do. now i must wait in agony for the nxt update.

~faints~

lol. thnks for updatin'. i can't wait for the nxt chp.
Kimberlli chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
Hhahahahahaha you're right, we'll ge to that age eventually. My 50 Year Old Birthday Party will be off.. TWILIGHT! And Creston.. p.. yeah Pictures of both.. though I don't have pictures of Creston.. Damn.. and I thought I would the perfect party!

Ok.. I can't believe I'm going to say *cough* write *cough* this, but I kind of, KIND OF, KINDA.. like Cassandra now.. I mean she learned her lesson right..? And she is going to be a MOM! Which is so cool.. though she's too young, but babies are cool.. XD Besides she told the truth.. and I don't know I kind of felt bad for her.. While I was reading I was like 'Okay Creston, Peace and Love, think of EDWARD.. and then I stopped myself thinking.. why would he think of Edward?.. so i corrected myself and said THINK OF ALICE, control yourself, the woman's PREGNANT!(: lol.. so yeah it was like that.

I'm proud of everyone in this chapter. You know, Essa, Trish, Sophie, Cassandra even!

I'll be waiting for next update.. which I hope will be soon.(:

Peace&Crackers!