Reviews for They Call It 'Karma'
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
DAMN IT-this chapter had me crying for Essa and wishing someone would KICK THE LIVING SH** OUT OF Cassandra-YES I CAN GET VIOLENT! The way you write this story is BEYOND ALL COMPARE Myst-You CONVEY all the EMOTIONS BRILLIANTLY and I feel like I am LIVING them with Essa! I was DEFINITELY glad to see Chris wasn't happy about Riana and he wasn't willingly partaking in it with her! I was also COMPLETELY SURPRISED AND SHOCKED by Creston's reaction to what happen to her-I THINK I HAVE DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN here with this story!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
This is going to be soooooo INTERESTING! I cannot wait until the party to SEE what will happen! I am SOOOOOOOOOO IN LOVE with this story and your characters! What an AMAZING job you have done with this story and your writing-IS POSITIVELY AWE INSPIRING!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
I CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH Myst-this story is PURE PERFECTION! AMAZINGLY DONE!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
READ WITH A GRIN-it was PERFECT! She is so FEISTY-I LOVE HER! I can sooooo see her BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF THE OTHER GIRLS but I THINK SHE HAS TOO MUCH CLASS-unless she is provoked beyond limits! I LOVE this story also and I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR WRITING ABILITY-EXCELLENT JOB!
AngelsXDevils chapter 19 . 4/7/2012
I know this story has been up for a loooooong time and this is probably my... 20th time reading it, but I only picked up on a mistake now and don't know if anyone has pointed it out yet.

"he had unconsciously driven straight to Essa's house" I believe its subconsciously not unconsciously.. Or else you wouldn't be driving...
Music Note chapter 20 . 12/30/2011
Great story!
David Bowie chapter 20 . 6/8/2011
hi, I loved the story.

Just a few helpful critiques/tips:

the plot was good, and it was great that you put the pregnancy twist in there. But, the characters were a little cliched and flawed, because as you referred to them in third person, their thought processes and speaking were very similar.

Try using more descriptive words, instead of making the story sound like some kind of essay. i.e.: "It was evident.." And also, you continually referred to the character's eye colour, or orbs. So try to change it up a little!

Try not to make things so obvious, like the love and friendship between the characters. instead of right out saying it, use actions by the character to hint at this.

Overall, good story. and please don't take this in a bitchy way. I'm just trying to help and improve your writing :)
Ederra chapter 20 . 12/18/2010
Wow. That was such a great story. The characters were absolutely fantastic, holding their own unique personalty. The plot was awesome. I loved how you described the characters, it makes it so much easier to visualise characters. I adore Creston and Essa, but at the same time, I feel sorry for Chris. It was interesting that Essa has heterochromia. That's just so cool. So anyway, it was absolutely brilliant!

-Innocence
Candescence chapter 20 . 9/23/2010
This is a nice story. It was sort of slow in the beginning, but picked up. I felt like the flow of the words was too stiff. Make the words more...authentic. It feels too forced. But, your writing did improve in the end. Congrats on completing it
matchutea chapter 20 . 9/5/2010
Such an amazing story. (:

Got a little emotional when Creston and Essa were breaking up. Haha.

I enjoyed it so much. (:
Jackie.Forever chapter 20 . 7/12/2010
I loved this story! I would have written a longer review but I read this story back then and I came across it again and noticed that I haven't reviewed. :/ Sorry.

But it was definately an amazing and interesting and loveable story! :D

I'll definately check out Tynan's story!
P.Quill chapter 20 . 4/22/2010
Loved it, haha spent my whole afternoon reading it darling, started at 4:30 finished at 10:20, ahah now i have to go to bed or i'll be tired for school. Haha :) Loved it so much!
AJS chapter 20 . 3/17/2010
This was a cute story. I had actually read the first three chapters a while back earlier this year while the SkoW voting was still going on but life and school caught up to me. I couldn't remember the title of it though but as I was going through SkoW winners again, I stumbled upon this story again and picked right back up where I started. :) I guess I really liked Chris the most though, haha. And I feel like Creston should have had to do more than what he did to get her back. It wasn't just that he dumped her, but he lied to her too. And the fact that he had a hard time telling her the truth even in the end just because it was Cassandra's secret... it involved her too. And I feel like he should have been a lot ruder to Cassandra rather than just drop everything for her. And why wasn't he in more of a denial of it? And if he was so convinced that the baby was his, why didn't he ask her about whose it was if it was right around the time they were together? I also feel like there was too abrupt of a change between Essa liking Chris and her liking Creston. Like she realized she had these feelings for Chris and then suddenly it was just like they were never there anymore. I feel like things should have at least changed because of the way she perceived things and stuff. I think in the end I grew to like Creston & Essa together a lot, kind of like the way Essa's mom perceived things, but in the beginning I was really sad it wouldn't be Chris, haha. And then even more sad that your sequel was about Chris and some other girl.

I think the whole Chris/Tyson thing got confusing sometimes though - maybe stick to one or the other in your narrative. But overall it was a cute story and I enjoyed it. :) I'm off to read your sequel! Maybe it'll be more applicable to me as a college student, haha. I thought people usually have to choose which colleges they're going to before the school year ends.

Anyway, yeah. Congrats on SkoW, btw! :)

- Alyssa
Aradia Cloud chapter 16 . 3/9/2010
Creston is such an ass.
Aradia Cloud chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Cassandra is a... bad person. (I'm trying to stop cursing, so I'll keep all the negative words to myself.)
393 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »