Reviews for They Call It 'Karma'
Aradia Cloud chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I like Essa.
claireponcherrii chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
i love this :)
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 20 . 12/6/2009
i loved it! brilliant! well done!

charlotte
DA-chen1 chapter 20 . 12/3/2009
Hey Mystery!

Wow, I really like your story.

Your style is good, catched my attention through the whole story and I really liked the three together - I want to have two handsome male friends, too!

Greets, DA-chen
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 20 . 11/29/2009
I love this story and the way you write. Good job.
bean sprouts chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
im kinda sad that she didnt end up with chris. but i guess you cant win em all..
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
Chris always made them feel so smart and wanted...

-LOVE
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
"And here I was comparing your arrogance to the size of the universe... Little did I know it's even greater,"

-Nice ]
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Essa Evans didn’t understand why the moment you appeared in public with a person of the opposite gender, society deemed that person as your partner.

-Excellent point!

And I dont want Chris to get hurt!
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
In her eyes, Creston Spencer was an overly arrogant vulture who had a heart that was black like coal.

- Nice!

And I'm loving this fic so far!
esssjay chapter 20 . 10/6/2009
this story was really good, i loved it :)

i think the summary made me anticipate that the story would be all about the relationship developing between creston and essa so when chris got painted into the picture it was an unexpected surprise, although you gotta admit this story was quite the cliche. regardless of that, you still pulled it off really wel. i was even more surprised when essa got together with creston, coz i thought that was earlier than expected. of course there had to be trouble between them though. and i really liked how you put in segments of cassandra's pregnancy quite a few chapters before it properly came into play. it shows that you had a plan to this story and it was tastefully executed. i really enjoyed it so thanks. i also compiled a list of grammatical errors/typos that you've got going on, so hope that helps if you decide to do an edit.

chapter 1

'and think it was directed to them' - 'and think it was directed to her/him'

chapter 2

'I rather be the one' - 'I'd rather be..'

chapter 3

the apostrophe after 'friends' in 'every time her friends' touched' shouldn't be there

'main character just suppressed his emotions' - 'main character had just suppressed...'

also, the 'she' after 'emotions' shouldn't be capitalised

also, i only just noticed that you're australian. yay me too ! anyway that explains you using double s for focussing and s for the verb form of practice but that means that in chapter 1 or 2, you've written practise (the verb form) with a 'c' instead of an 's'. if that makes sense. that should probably be changed

'ever since school finished' - 'ever since school had finished'

chapter 4

'why we're here when you called' - 'why we got here when you called' or something ? the tense isn't correct, awkward sounding..

'decent paid off' - 'decent had paid off'

in 'you're revealing but yet you're mysterious' only use 'but' or 'yet', not both

'mismatched coloured eyes' - 'mismatching coloured eyes'

chapter 5

'as he had spent' - 'as he spent' since it's present tense

'how much she had to drink' - 'how much she had had to drink'

chapter 6

'stepping pass Creston' - 'stepping past'

chapter 9

'evident he didn't shave' - 'evident he hadn't shaved'

chapter 10

'house that he and Ava built together' - 'house that he and Ava had built'

'letting samba lick it' - 'letting Simba lick it'

'due to her experience' - 'due to her inexperience' unless you're talking about Trisha's bad relationship with her father

chapter 12

'he's eyes' - 'his eyes'

'Essa knew he that he had her undivided attention' - 'Essa knew she had his undivided attention'

'like t never happened' - 'like it never'

'Essa wasn't accompanied to the odd silence' - 'accustomed'

'met her gaze a briefly' - 'met her gaze briefly'

in 'Essa for being so forward', take out the 'for'

'hair streamy down her shoulders' - 'hair streaming'

chapter 13

'was and always will be' - 'was and always would be'

'Spencer will always' - 'Spencer would always'

'feelings for her was something more' - 'were something more'

'wasn't sure whether if' - 'wasn't sure whether'

chapter 14

'clearing her through' - 'clearing her throat'

chapter 15

'capable of is Essa' - 'capable of if Essa'

chapter 17

'wasn't too drained of power' - 'too drained of energy'

'those days were getting scarce' - 'those days got scarce'

'treated women like an object' - 'treated women like objects'

thanks for posting it was really entertaining :) i'm off to read the sequel/spinoff now.

jes
cookiewolf chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
lool owned haha
cherrystraw chapter 20 . 9/28/2009
OMG!

this story was totally cute!

i loved it and i can't wait to start on the sequel!

you should write something about sophia too!

sophia's story seems open-ended for a sequel!
Dwindling Fire chapter 20 . 9/24/2009
*content sigh*

xD
Dwindling Fire chapter 19 . 9/24/2009
glad cassandra admitted her wrong-ness...*wipes away tear* and so it ends...onya!
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »