Reviews for They Call It 'Karma'
Harlequin Friday chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
Wah, it logged me out. Anyway, good chapter. They're all bitches. :( I still like Essa though. ;D

And Creston. And Chris. Still deciding which one I like better.
Harlequin Friday chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
I like I like I like... SO MANY CHARACTERS. So many hot guys here. ;D I'm gonna continue reading now. ~

You're good. ;D
Harlequin Friday chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
One word: Creston.

Add another word in cause I feel like it: Yum. ;)
SmashedIce.X chapter 20 . 3/22/2009
Amazing story, great work through out it all! ]
SmashedIce.X chapter 11 . 3/22/2009
Oh, best chapter yet I think! Great work! ]
SmashedIce.X chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
Hey, great start! ]
SparklingStar25 chapter 20 . 3/19/2009
This is amazing!

loved it!
XxButterflyxAngelxBabygirl chapter 20 . 2/11/2009
I just got done reading this story. Awesome! I loved it!
Lilang chapter 20 . 2/6/2009
I've read your story in two days only and loved it. I really liked your writing style, and I'm gonna read the beginning of the sequel RIGHT NOW.

Thanks a lot for this nice nice nice moment :)

Lil'
karen chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
really enjoying so far, but

it would be easier if you just chose

one name for tynan, either have tynan or chris
Ravina chapter 20 . 1/31/2009
This is a great story and although there were cliched aspects, you managed to tell it in a very unique manner.

However, there was one thing that drove me crazy through-out, and that was your constant descriptions of their eyes and hair. It's a talent to be able to describe something in so many ways, but I think if I see the word "orb" again in my life, I would throw a fit and book myself into the nearest mental institution.

Sorry if that offended you in any way - it was meant as a constructive piece of advice. What I'm trying to say is...your spelling, grammar, and writing style are all amazing, so you just have to watch out for repetitive concepts/descriptions.

Great story, and great writing! This is definitely favourite-worthy.

- Rebekah
anon chapter 10 . 1/31/2009
do NOT use the word "orbs" again

for serious, i can't even read this you use certain words so often
Badger In Disguise chapter 20 . 1/29/2009
You ended up making Cassandra so hard to hate. I'd like to see a sequal, so long as there are actually new problems that arise, because sequals don't work for all stories.
jillie4eva chapter 20 . 1/28/2009
AW!

I love the ending... I think you did a great job throughout the whole story... Thanks so much... I don't know what I would do if I hadn't read the story... I hope you8 start another story soon.

IU would really love to read it!
GR4CKY chapter 9 . 1/27/2009
I realize that I'm a bit slow on this, considering that this review is for chapter nine... but this is amazing.

I'm not one to read entire stories, or even entire chapters, but I find myself reading EVERYTHING. (muahaha)

It's really great :D I'm also learning all the other aspects to writing as well

Thanks (for being awesome) lawlz