Reviews for They Call It 'Karma'
xiQkiis chapter 20 . 1/25/2009
it was such a wonderful story. i was so... happy at the ending that I even hugged everyone that cross my way on the day... even my brother O_O

jajaja I just wanna say that I liked very much your story...

have a nice day
Mynmsths chapter 20 . 1/24/2009
I loved it twas amazing!
Kyrina chapter 20 . 1/24/2009
wow this is sad... its finished... *sniff* ah well, it was good, nice job.
welcome to meganland chapter 20 . 1/24/2009
I loved that! The whole relationship thingy was great. You made everyone actually seem like a real person, even Cassandra. (That was her name right?)

The whole orbs instead of eyes, and fringe instead of hair thing was...interesting. I didnt mind it, it was just unexpected. no one has ever done it before...so...good job! I guess the way you almost never used character names was oaky, I didnt mind because I got used to it, but if anyone couldnt remember whos eyes were which color i can see how it would be confusing.

Well, Good job! :]
xHopeLesSdReaMeRx chapter 20 . 1/24/2009
aww! how cute:)
gnud chapter 20 . 1/23/2009
i really loved this story. it made me laugh and cry and feel with the characters.
bookwormhottie chapter 20 . 1/21/2009
OH...MY...GOD! THAT WAS GREAT!

High praise! That story was truly amazing. Really well written!

If it's possible to be in love with a fictional character; I want to marry Creston. The way you created his character...wow. And I can totally picture him in my head.

Thank you for writting a story that was worthy of my little free time. Loved it, loved it, loved it!
danieldecode chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
essa, no longer an ice maiden? unbelievable :]

nice
danieldecode chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
i'm like..confused.

essa&creston or essa&chris?
danieldecode chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
hmm. nice vocabulary.

John Tucker Must Die much?
KarenKearns chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
You really, really need a beta reader to correct your grammar, sentence structure and language. You're overusing too many phrases. Blonde Haired Figure, Raven Haired figure. It really is ok to use character names.

this story could be really good if you had an editor. As it stands it's difficult to read and bordering on Mary-sue.
Veronica Kimble chapter 20 . 1/20/2009
oh m effing god. that was an amazing story!

lol. loved creston's name.

happily ever afters are my fav :)

hope to read more awesome stories in the future!
Vicky A chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
I like the homour in this story. And now I will continue to read the next chapter.
RayaSlayer chapter 20 . 1/20/2009
yay! Thank you for a satisfying and lovely ending!

Essa and Creston make such a cute couple!

And i love Chris! he is so kind and considerate :)

Tigery chapter 20 . 1/19/2009
THAT WAS AWESOME! *punches fist in air*

You made me cry when he broke up with her, but don't worry, all is forgive (if a story can make me cry, then I consider it to be an awesomely amazing story).

Thanks for writing such a great story!

Hugglez & Toodlez