Reviews for Clues to You
ukrgrl chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
aw such a cute lil story :D
angel1357 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I really liked it! It's very cute, and cliche is not always a bad thing. Somedays, it's the best thing ever. Wonderful job.
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Aww! That was so cute! I loved it! I kinda got a feeling it was Toby after he blushed during lunch, but it was confirmed at the end! Great job! :D

HC
pinkguppie chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Aww cute! Awsome story!

PG
songforsummer chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Aw. Terribly fluffy and adorable. It was so cute,that I might just feel a bit sick with all the sweetness. Joking. But Man, I really wish something like that would happen to me :( But High school is over... yay college in a week :)

Sorry.. A bit off track.. So anyway, I think you're a great writer; a cliched topic was made original, and that takes a lot of effort. Well written and unique! In any case, I think this is great and you should write more soon :)
lemon-mint-tic-tac chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
o, its sweet! i enjoyed reading it :)
hopelessy hopless romantic chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
omg that was so sweet! Now I wish I had a secret admirer! hehe! altho they would probably be some freaky stalker, lol! anyways, props for making the story so loveable and sweet! you had great character development for such a short story! I can't wait to read more from you!