Reviews for Maggot Boy
Baby Cougar chapter 9 . 3/11/2010
Aww.. I'm not logged in? Anyway.

TWO YEARS LATER.

You should really finish this story. D: I follow your comic on deviantART, but the story gives a lot more detail. It's still ahead of the comic (Wow, you guys are slow! jk) but don't wait to catch up with yourselves. Finish this slice of awesome!

Also, homicidal maniac zombie pet kitten ftw.
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
Please keep writing these. It explains stuff I sometimes don't understand in the comic, and its really enjoyable!
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
This is different from the comic- BUT THATS OKAY!

I really liked it!
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
I love that kitten, so innocent!
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Awesome, though I didn't see this part in the comic, did you take it down or something?
Wallow chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
Woah, this is really awesome! I love the comic, but it's great having this too, because there are more details about the characters, and more plot points.

I can't wait to see what happens next!
Vi chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
wow, this chapter was really enthralling, i'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next!
DoodlesandDaydreams chapter 9 . 3/26/2009
You know this story is actually more dynamic in written form. Especially since this way you get more of what's going on in the character's heads. I certainly hope the written version is updated as often as the comic version because I am definitely intrigued.
Bleedman02 chapter 9 . 3/20/2009
awsome. can't wait for the next chapter.
LilyFlare chapter 9 . 2/28/2009
Wee! I'm finally caught up on all the chapters! You should give yourself more credit when it comes to your writing. It's a lot better than you lead people to believe. I'd make a corny joke now about how I crave this story the same way Chainey craves human flesh, but I'll spare us both the agony and not go there. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Demmy chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
I love Maggot boy, the comic and now the written version too!

I couldn't stop reading it!

Great job and looking forward to more chapters both comic and story!

Dem
Mel chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
Oh man. I love this. Once I started on the first chapter I couldnt stop. And then I found out it's a comic too! This is a good day. Cant wait until there's more.
HappyNeverAfter chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Read the comic on DA-loved it! Read this fic-LOVED IT EVEN MORE! This story is fantastic! Please keep up the good work.
Vi chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
nice chapter :)
Thielio chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
Freakin amazing. I was hooked on this story when we only had it in comic form, but now that I have this it's just...it adds so much. Having both forms is great. Not only do we get to see how the characters look and their reactions through the comic, but we get a bit more of an in depth version here. I love it. I can't wait to see how the whole thing plays out. And I wish Chainey would have said what he was going to before he passed out. Stupid narcoleptic.