Reviews for Maggot Boy
Fiery-Violet chapter 6 . 9/17/2008
I love it! But I think I love the comic more. Please please update more soon (both comic and text) because I am seriously jumping up and down to find out what happens next!
Vi chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
wow, this is so cool, and its a lot more detailed than the comic, are they going to have semi seperate plot lines?
Mabfefe chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Like most others I've faved your work onn DA. Oh My Fucking God. I love your comic. And then you totally give yourself a worse whats the word critque on your own writing than you should. I mean yah there are some so so parts but they are very minimal and almost impossible to recognize with your great story. I swear you have to finish this. I literally recharged my battery like three or four times while reading this(My battery isn't exactly the best) So yeah this is totally great.
Hardcorinople chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
Haha yeah...I'm never sure how much intro to give anyone DX probably don't even need ANY seeing as most people who read this'll have seen the characters at my account and stuff anyway. But will take that into consideration, thanks!
mandi chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
Oh, fuck YES.

Followed you here from DA, and... damn, I always thought he was cool, but now I fucking LOVE Owen.

WTFLOVELOVELOVE

*internal fireworks*

Overall, I think you're a way better writer than you gave yourself credit for. I mean, I can see where improvements can be made, but I still sat here and read through my laptop battery... twice. (Let's ignore the fact that it's not the best battery).

My fave part: you don't even hesitate in describing the bloody, gory, disguisting bits that are kind of required in a story about freaking zombies. These made me smile. : D

My least fave part: character introductions. Reading through a paragraph of hair color, skin tone, tattoo, wrinkliness... it's no fun. I... dunno how much critique you want here, so I'll just say that Noah's intro was perfect.

You've rejuvinated my love for this story. I'm sure you tire of hearing "PLEASE FINISH", but...

PLEASE DO.
shufen2 chapter 6 . 9/14/2008
Wow, Chainey gets in trouble a lot. I've been reading the comic, too.

Can't wait to find out Owen's History with Chainey.
WL496 chapter 6 . 9/14/2008
OMG! I love it! I've been reading the comic on DA and I think it's the best! This is GREAT! Update soon please!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2