Reviews for The Party Never Ends
Arethusa Cyberia chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Interesting.
drunkoffwooder chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
no idea what to make of it, and it was confusing in the middle, but i like it :)
helike chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I'll be as brief as I can.

It was great :)
fatelesskitten chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Honey, I love this so much. I'm so glad for you that you were finally able to write something original again and if it's gorgeous like this it's even better. It's amazing that you manage to write in second person POV because I think it's one of the most difficult things to make work. That together with the lack of names gives a sort of surreal feeling, a mix of closeness and distance. You feel as if you're right there with the characters but are looking at them through glass. (If that makes any sense) And they're so beautifully obsessed with each other! At least the speaker is but judging from the last part the detective isn't so unaffected either. And oh! Giving the dead girlfriend the only name in this makes her into something out of the past and it makes it clear just how important she was to the detective. But it also sets her apart from all the other characters in a way that turns her more icon-like. An innocent victim in a gritty world. At least that's how I see it. All in all I really, really love this.