Reviews for The Only Way
The Queen of Everything Bubble chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
I have a question-

Why aren't you updating. But that isn't very fair of me, because I haven't updated the Venus Flytrap...well, I'll do that later.

hm...I'll have to get back to you.

-The Queen of Everything Bubble

P.S. I fricken love your goddamn ass off. Like a sister, of course

P.P.S. I hope you feel better! If you're not back on Monday, I'll start to get worried...
The Queen of Everything Bubble chapter 5 . 12/4/2008
Edward? You killed a man with the name Edward? No!

Nice Body count, cause of death and when he died. How creepy...-eye twitches-
The Queen of Everything Bubble chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
“I’m going to assume you meant the bet and not you turning into a pickle and getting trapped in the middle of Gotham City during the events of The Dark Knight. Because that would be just silly.”

Lolz, I loved it! But it was really freaky that Time goes wayy faster in a different dimenson.
DarknessQueen12 chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
I liek the Batman pun! That was great! Also when Layla told Lance that everyone thinks their dead. :)

DarknessQueen12 chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
I like the letter part! Where Layla was like "P.s I won’t be watching you take a bath… or maybe I will be. Nah, just kidding." it made me thing of Peter Garffin from Family Guy, how he is like "Nah, I'm yanking your chain" hahaha!

I love the last of it "Over react much." Layla sighed. "Oh! I'll make cookies!" Yeah that cracked me up!

DarknessQueen12 chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
She pounced on him...making not remember her at first...clasic!

The Queen of Everything Bubble chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Oh, that's great! Really creepy, but written quite nicely! Keep up the good work!
DarknessQueen12 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Wow...very interesting.

I came to your profile to write you back.

BUT

I deiced to read your story XD

I love it by the way!