Reviews for Unwanted
witz13 chapter 25 . 2/21/2011
You have got to be kidding me! Finish the bloody story! It's just not... It's not right! It's not right to leave an amazing story like this and swan off to others... I am crying... I am desperate for you to complete this... So Pretty PLEASE!

Totally love all the stories you posted so far!
Chelle chapter 25 . 11/23/2010
UPDATE! as soon as you can! :)

I keep checking back frequently.. I need my Seth fix! Haha
Michelle chapter 25 . 11/8/2010
Seth and Melissa are perfect for eachother. This story is real and lovely.
Sra. puckerman chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
So far i like it, it kind of reminds me of the O .C. but definetly has a twist. I m new to fictionpress i started on fanfiction and to be honest i havent like that much of the stories here but yours look promesing
Mariposa-12 chapter 25 . 9/23/2010
I really like your story.

Even though it is a High School theme it has some serious issues that make it more mature than a simple teen love story.

I just wanted to let you know that while I was reading I came accross a chapter (i think it is when Melissa first sits with the AV Guys) where your names got a bit messed up. You wrote Brian and I think you were talking about Kevin.

Anyways, I really like the fact that Melissa actually stood up for herself and kept fighting for what she wanted even though it meant being by herself for a while.

Well, hopefully you'll update soon ;). Thanks for sharing your talent.
animegirl214 chapter 25 . 9/20/2010
hahahha! Oh wow. jump into bed the second they get back together... XD

HAHAHa Love It! XD :D :D :D

Thanks so much for this chapter! :D
hezja chapter 25 . 9/20/2010
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY Seths back :) love x
Fayre Meira chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
your stories...are so real, and they relate truly with life as we know it. Rarely do I have the chance to read writing as fresh as yours. But more importantly, I like reading your writing because they make me think - about my own life. I'm having some issues I need to resolve at the moment, which issues are very different from Melissa's - but in a way, there is a likeness in that its about choices I have to make.

So reading this is totally giving me food for thought.

I hope you continue to write, and I hope to see you published one day :)

take care,

amaryllis
oxBlueEyes15xo chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
im not just glad, I'm freaking jumping up and down! THANK GOD! they found each other again. I so wanted that. more soon, please
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
And they're back! *crowd goes wild* lol. I'm so glad they're back together again. I can't wait to see what happensnext!
Midnight113 chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
Aw, yay! I'm so happy right now. Finally, together again. As it should be. ;) I'm glad he admitted why he pushed her away and shared the letter with her. I'm having a hard time believing his mother want to make amends out of the goodness of her heart, I wouldn't be so fast to forgive her either.

I think it's great that Melissa was able to find herself and make her own choices, especially when it came to Brian. She's really showing her strong, independent side and I love seeing it. Plus her speech to Seth was just perfect. If that didn't get through to him I don't know what would, lol. Incredible chapter, I loved it. Well done!
Bluecoco100 chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
they are together? For real? You usually write unhappy/ but lifting endings and this as of right now is a happy/lifting ending. is what im saying making sense? I don't know, but i loved it! Seth and melissa forever!
Damned to heaven chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
The only two things I missed whilst having no Internet on my phone was twitter and your beautifully amazing stories.

Boy am I glad I came back to this chapter. Brian ain't going to like this, almost like she one upped him, obviously unintentional.

April has completely changed but hey Cece is a much better best friend.

I'm rooting for a Kevin and Cece pairing!

Oh I completely love the new Melissa, the backbone has finally made an appearance. She's finally brought her own voice to the story so I look forward to reading it, especially when she tackles the Seth issue with the parents.

1:00 am and my first day at university tomorrow (today?) so I gotta go sleep, sorry for the short review. By the way this story has been added to my quote worthy list; obviously means I find it extremely beautiful, enough to shelf it with all my other favourites.
imagine.write.thrive chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
Love.

That is all.

~Emma
apple-pie15 chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
after seth's explanations i'm very glad they got back together again!
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »