Reviews for Unwanted
Sra. puckerman chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
So far i like it, it kind of reminds me of the O .C. but definetly has a twist. I m new to fictionpress i started on fanfiction and to be honest i havent like that much of the stories here but yours look promesing
Mariposa-12 chapter 25 . 9/23/2010
I really like your story.

Even though it is a High School theme it has some serious issues that make it more mature than a simple teen love story.

I just wanted to let you know that while I was reading I came accross a chapter (i think it is when Melissa first sits with the AV Guys) where your names got a bit messed up. You wrote Brian and I think you were talking about Kevin.

Anyways, I really like the fact that Melissa actually stood up for herself and kept fighting for what she wanted even though it meant being by herself for a while.

Well, hopefully you'll update soon ;). Thanks for sharing your talent.
animegirl214 chapter 25 . 9/20/2010
hahahha! Oh wow. jump into bed the second they get back together... XD

HAHAHa Love It! XD :D :D :D

Thanks so much for this chapter! :D
hezja chapter 25 . 9/20/2010
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY Seths back :) love x
Fayre Meira chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
your stories...are so real, and they relate truly with life as we know it. Rarely do I have the chance to read writing as fresh as yours. But more importantly, I like reading your writing because they make me think - about my own life. I'm having some issues I need to resolve at the moment, which issues are very different from Melissa's - but in a way, there is a likeness in that its about choices I have to make.

So reading this is totally giving me food for thought.

I hope you continue to write, and I hope to see you published one day :)

take care,

amaryllis
oxBlueEyes15xo chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
im not just glad, I'm freaking jumping up and down! THANK GOD! they found each other again. I so wanted that. more soon, please
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
And they're back! *crowd goes wild* lol. I'm so glad they're back together again. I can't wait to see what happensnext!
Midnight113 chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
Aw, yay! I'm so happy right now. Finally, together again. As it should be. ;) I'm glad he admitted why he pushed her away and shared the letter with her. I'm having a hard time believing his mother want to make amends out of the goodness of her heart, I wouldn't be so fast to forgive her either.

I think it's great that Melissa was able to find herself and make her own choices, especially when it came to Brian. She's really showing her strong, independent side and I love seeing it. Plus her speech to Seth was just perfect. If that didn't get through to him I don't know what would, lol. Incredible chapter, I loved it. Well done!
Bluecoco100 chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
they are together? For real? You usually write unhappy/ but lifting endings and this as of right now is a happy/lifting ending. is what im saying making sense? I don't know, but i loved it! Seth and melissa forever!
Damned to heaven chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
The only two things I missed whilst having no Internet on my phone was twitter and your beautifully amazing stories.

Boy am I glad I came back to this chapter. Brian ain't going to like this, almost like she one upped him, obviously unintentional.

April has completely changed but hey Cece is a much better best friend.

I'm rooting for a Kevin and Cece pairing!

Oh I completely love the new Melissa, the backbone has finally made an appearance. She's finally brought her own voice to the story so I look forward to reading it, especially when she tackles the Seth issue with the parents.

1:00 am and my first day at university tomorrow (today?) so I gotta go sleep, sorry for the short review. By the way this story has been added to my quote worthy list; obviously means I find it extremely beautiful, enough to shelf it with all my other favourites.
imagine.write.thrive chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
Love.

That is all.

Emma
apple-pie15 chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
after seth's explanations i'm very glad they got back together again!
Aneesha chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
Wot wot! Their back together I'm so happy you have no idea! :D

and I love Cece and Kevin ;) too cute lol

and o I didn't expect Seth's mum to contact him... That was surprisning

but awesome chapter though! :D
maybealoveletter chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
Finally! Thank goodness. )
atticusss chapter 24 . 9/10/2010
Melissa is finally growing a backbone :P

And Poor Brian being treated like that, but that's his own fault for pressuring her into dating him.

I want to read more Seth :)
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »