Reviews for Street Angel
anonymous chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
This story is really good, really funny, and just so CUTE it gives a basketful of puppies and kittens a run for their money!
lijuan chapter 3 . 5/31/2010

welcome to our website is :
lijuan chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
hi !

Happy Pappy chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
Ah, and interesting update indeed. We learn the truth behind the school and behind Yuushu. Things should get very interesting from now on.

Things sometimes get a little confusion with all the characters but for the most part I'm able to tell who is who and everything. I like the new characters you introduced in this chapter. Everyone at that school sure is colorful.

So, I can't wait for the next update... and hopefully some Yuru goodness!
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
O nice one. Me likey this idea. I love Kureno. so cute!
Happy Pappy chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
My initial thought was 'zomg, so many characterz' but then I realized they're all awesome and unique and amazing so it's okay. D

Anyways, I'm glad you updated so quick. I really like this story even though it's only the second chapter. So far, my favorite character has to be Yuru! He's so cute and bratty and impatient and awesome! Although, I have to say, I really like Natarou after his initial introduction as well. 3

So, yeah, this is an awesome story and just so you know, I left this story a little advertisment in the latest chapter of my yaoi story 'Forever Mine.' I hope you don't mind.

Well, keep writing! It's all good!
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Natarou's awesome! -.-
Happy Pappy chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Wow, this is fantastic. One of the best opening chapters I've read in a long time. It's really nice to see something new from you although I'm curious if you're abandoning Boku no Heart as I also really enjoyed that story. Although I think this could be just as good, if not better!

The character are all so awesome, you've really done a good job of defining all your characters in a short time. I love them all already! Yuru is awesome, he's my favorite! ... but Tenshi is awesome too. Yeah, Tenshi's my favorite! No, wait, Interi is great too! No, I mean Yuushu! Nah, I can't decide. I love them all already!

So, anyways, keep writing, please. I haven't heard from you in a long time so keep it up and I hope you'll check out my own Yaoi story!
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
lolz. SPONTANIOUS COMBUSTION AND SPIT TEARS! What more could you ask for?
cheezewazhere chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
great story! keep writing!