Reviews for Taking The Long Way
Teen chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
I like the way you've done this take on P&P, it's really well done. It seems odd that Nate has already fallen in love with Wendy...seems like there want much development on that. A strong like might be more believable, just a thought.
Fanfiction chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
Although I love the book, I normally don't like P&P Fanfiction because too many characters turn E.B into a Mary Sue or just ruin the story. You have a really interesting story that keeps my attention, with genuine characters...this is the first Elizabeth who I DON'T think is a bit of BRAT.

On that note, have you considered posting this on ?
watergirl795 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
lol-cute!
lovelytrees chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
i do love this story...update soon, plz.
andee lee chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
HAHA! Why did I get the feeling that this ski trip wasn't gonna be all fun and games? I LOVE IT!

I hope it's full of awkward moments and sexual tension! :-) Maybe Wendy will get a chance to see that Nate's not a total a-hole! Maybe? hehe.

More, please! :-)

-Andee
WriterGurl123 chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
I would feel extremely torn if I was in Wendy's position. Of course she doesn't want to tell her roommate why her boyfriend broke up with her, but at the same time, she feels like she owes her the truth. As for Nathaniel, he needs to be smacked for being so stupid.

Love it!
watergirl795 chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
This is a really good story! I seriously can't wait to read more. good job! update soon please!
andee lee chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
Oh my gosh, NATE GOT SHOT DOWN! haha, serves him right! He has a big mouth, you know? Always saying the wrong things. I love that about him. He's so cocky that it's almost endearing.

ANYWHO! I love this so far and I always get excited to see an update.

I can't believe he just... leaned right in and kissed Wendy! I laughed, lol.

Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!

-Andee :-)
andee lee chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
MAN, so I lost this story because FP was being mean... but I found it again and I'm so happy!

I can't believe Nate! Well I can. But still! That was cold, doing that to his friend. And why do I get the feeling that his little scheme is not going to work?

hehe.

Can't wait for more.

-Andee
Britt chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
lol i love your story verry...miscomumicationish which is awesome.
xcrunner21 chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
this is really good :)
SassyCassie chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
I like the story, I am sensing a little bit of Pride and Prejudice influence. One of my favorite books. Anyway the story is great.
andee lee chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
This is really interesting. I'm curious to know why Will is such a bad guy in Nate's eyes...

And I really like Wendy! She's funny, man, and she's smart! I like it. I love how she stands up to Nate when he's being a jerk.

I want to read more!

-Andee :-)
Jae chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
Very Pride and Prejudice. I like it!
WriterGurl123 chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
I thought Will was definitely trying too hard, I hope her judgment kicks in soon so she won't get hurt by Will.