Reviews for Something Worth Fighting For
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31
Really good story so far. Highly encourage you to finish. Great start, keep up the fantastic work! :)
LittleMissSunshine87 chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
I like where this is going so far. I'd really like to see where it goes next so if you could update soon I'd greatly appreciate it!
Britney chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I love it so far. Started reading today :)
Nique13 chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
I enjoyed this.
Myrtho chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
cute i just love it
jASMINEE chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Pretty Please update soon !
seaglynn48 chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
I enjoyed this chapter! Will there be a follow up chapter 6? I hope so. Patiently Waiting :)
Melody Brooks chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I, for one, am enjoying this story even though I've only read the first chapter. I do love your choice of character names! It's rather fun finding my name within a story, and not very hard to put myself in your character's shoes. Fantastic job writing this in a way that's easy to connect to.
Tini-chan chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
SOOO SOOO liking the jealous Will. Please update sooon xDDD I'm absolutely in love with your story xDD
Tini-chan chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Please make her end up with Will soon. Loving them together xDD
Tini-chan chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I love reading Will's pov and I already want him and Melody to hook up xDD
Tini-chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I like it. I can't wait to read the next chapter :D
Alixermixer chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
I really hope that you come back to finish this because I would love to see what happens when Kate gets even more out of hand and when Mitchell try's to set his "plan" into place. Please write more!
lalaland22 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Wow I was sooo stoked to read this but not even half way through the 1st chapter and I'm turned off. First off your main character starts the story by not taking "stereotypes very lightly" then turns around to say that a "majority" of black girls have a certain attitude about them...hypocrite much? Sorry but it's just a bit ignorant of her to a assume that across the country most black women have "attitudes"...that is a notion spurred on by stereotypes. Just like it would be ignorant of be to say the "majority" of blondes are dumb.

You are who you surround youself with and if the only black females that u know have attitudes then maybe u should take a 2nd look at yourself b/c none of the black women in my life have attitudes. Oh and fyi there is nothing wrong with being opinionated...if my friend weren't so opinionated she wouldn't be the amazing journalist/writer that landed herself at gerogetown university...but since she's white I guess in your opinion that would be okay...only black girls can't be opinionated huh?

I know this may seem harsh but most of us black females already have to deal with societies negative views on a daily basis and it doesn't help tht most of the stories on fp never have black female, main characters so when we do find one that can allow us- even for a few minutes- forget our negative reputations...it sucks when not even half way through the 1st chapter the main character is already putting us down. I've been fighting my whole life to push away from the stereotypes that plague black women and along the way I've meet tons of other smart, black females that are doing the same so its just insulting to see ignorance like this.
mizgardenia21 chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
Wow...this is really interesting. I love how you've set it up so far. It's a very good beginning.
66 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »