Reviews for Something Worth Fighting For
Tini-chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I like it. I can't wait to read the next chapter :D
Alixermixer chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
I really hope that you come back to finish this because I would love to see what happens when Kate gets even more out of hand and when Mitchell try's to set his "plan" into place. Please write more!
wonderland212 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Wow I was sooo stoked to read this but not even half way through the 1st chapter and I'm turned off. First off your main character starts the story by not taking "stereotypes very lightly" then turns around to say that a "majority" of black girls have a certain attitude about them...hypocrite much? Sorry but it's just a bit ignorant of her to a assume that across the country most black women have "attitudes"...that is a notion spurred on by stereotypes. Just like it would be ignorant of be to say the "majority" of blondes are dumb.

You are who you surround youself with and if the only black females that u know have attitudes then maybe u should take a 2nd look at yourself b/c none of the black women in my life have attitudes. Oh and fyi there is nothing wrong with being opinionated...if my friend weren't so opinionated she wouldn't be the amazing journalist/writer that landed herself at gerogetown university...but since she's white I guess in your opinion that would be okay...only black girls can't be opinionated huh?

I know this may seem harsh but most of us black females already have to deal with societies negative views on a daily basis and it doesn't help tht most of the stories on fp never have black female, main characters so when we do find one that can allow us- even for a few minutes- forget our negative reputations...it sucks when not even half way through the 1st chapter the main character is already putting us down. I've been fighting my whole life to push away from the stereotypes that plague black women and along the way I've meet tons of other smart, black females that are doing the same so its just insulting to see ignorance like this.
mizgardenia21 chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
Wow...this is really interesting. I love how you've set it up so far. It's a very good beginning.
mad4life chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
lolz. well Melody sure knows how to play her game. 2 guys for the price of one. i'm liking this story. :)
chatty504 chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
OMG you so need to finish this story its amazing! and hunny i hate that mitchell guy who i wanna kick him where it counts! then ima get will too finish it off! LOOL great story and im subscribing to you rightt now! :) x
viirfan1 chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
I just found this forum. I am an avid reader of interracial romance. This was the first story I chose to read, and I was not disappointed. I am anxious to see how Will and Melody will get together. I know its been some time since this story was started, but I hope you can finish. It's a great start so far.
ridiculicious chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
Hey, this story is frickin' awesome! Pwease pwease pwease update soon!
Shereads48 chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
I am really enjoying where this story is going. Can't wait for the next update. It seems that Mitchell might be more than what Mel is expecting. She might want to watch out for him. Will might become a reformed player for her.
Krush32 chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
awesome story
igot4 chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
Thank you so much for the update that was good wish the chapter could have been longer though. That Mitchell is something else its good to see that Will sees himself in him. I hope he comes to Melody's rescue before she gets hurt. ...CANT WAIT UPDATE SOON! :0)

p.s. what girl doesn't love being surrounded by a bunch of football players..lol
Bunpire chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
can't wait for more
Aaerie chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
aw this is nice
pinkeclipse chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
thank you for the update!
BlueAki chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
I really really love this story. Can't wait to see what happens next.

PS, I'm a girl and I was definitely excited to see Dark Knight the first night it came out. Glad to see I'm not the only one. lol
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »