Reviews for Something Worth Fighting For
mad4life chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
lolz. well Melody sure knows how to play her game. 2 guys for the price of one. i'm liking this story. :)
chatty504 chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
OMG you so need to finish this story its amazing! and hunny i hate that mitchell guy who i wanna kick him where it counts! then ima get will too finish it off! LOOL great story and im subscribing to you rightt now! :) x
viirfan1 chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
I just found this forum. I am an avid reader of interracial romance. This was the first story I chose to read, and I was not disappointed. I am anxious to see how Will and Melody will get together. I know its been some time since this story was started, but I hope you can finish. It's a great start so far.
DarkwingDuck chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
Hey, this story is frickin' awesome! Pwease pwease pwease update soon!
Shereads48 chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
I am really enjoying where this story is going. Can't wait for the next update. It seems that Mitchell might be more than what Mel is expecting. She might want to watch out for him. Will might become a reformed player for her.
Krush32 chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
awesome story
igot4 chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
Thank you so much for the update that was good wish the chapter could have been longer though. That Mitchell is something else its good to see that Will sees himself in him. I hope he comes to Melody's rescue before she gets hurt. ...CANT WAIT UPDATE SOON! :0)

p.s. what girl doesn't love being surrounded by a bunch of football players..lol
Bunpire chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
can't wait for more
Aaerie chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
aw this is nice
pinkeclipse chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
thank you for the update!
BlueAki chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
I really really love this story. Can't wait to see what happens next.

PS, I'm a girl and I was definitely excited to see Dark Knight the first night it came out. Glad to see I'm not the only one. lol
igot4 chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY ITS GETTING SO JUICY! :)
igot4 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Your story just keeps getting better. I hope he turns out to be good
igot4 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This is my first time giving a review, so I just want to make it short and sweet.

I just read your first chapter and couldn't wait to get to the next this seems like its

going to be a very good and sweet story that will leave the readers with a aw. feeling.

Keep up the good work... Now I'm gonna go on to read the next chapters.

P.S. I'm new to this website and unsure of how it works I was looking for interracial romance

Novels that I can purchase and came across this site but all these stories aren't complete. Are

there any that are complete and sellable? Or are these just finishing projects that writers are

doing? If you can give me any feed back I'd appreciate it
bwilkins chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
There is no such thing as a long chapter! I really like this story, glad I found it. Please update soon!
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »