Reviews for Something Worth Fighting For
Booklover91 chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
I'm liking the story so far, and i hope u continue with it. ]
MeridianDreams chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
HA!

Poor Mitchell. He has no idea what is going on. And Will, tsk, tsk. Just dump your girlfriend and get with Melody. He is going to make things a lot worse before they get better. I mean, Kate seems so one-dimensional and forgettable, but I don't think she deserves to be strung along like Will is doing. But again, conflict makes a great story so I am going to be excited to see what Will is going to do to get his plan back on track.

And go Mel, keeping up with the cool kids. I would have socked Kate in her face with the way she was acting but I think it is awesome you have her standing her ground.

Oh, the tangled web Will has weaved!
pinkeclipse chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
love it! thanks for the chapter!
HelloFasination chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
heii loven your story

its really going well

i hate mitch seriously get away from her

WILL 4 LIFE

please write another one soon

Lukes Fat xx
XxPunkbrat88xX chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Wow, I hate the fact that Mitchell notices her NOW, when Will shows a slight interest (if they're best friends, Mitchell has to know that Will's interested.)

I really like the way that Will was pampering himself so that he'll look good for Melody, it's really cute!

I really hope that Will and Mitchell's relationship doesn't suffer b/c they're both chasing after the same girl, that kinda of drama is never too good for the beginnings of a relationship.

I love how this is going, it's really great and keeps me interested.
toonmili chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
OMG... I loved this chapter. It was great.
Hateful Loving chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
AH! IM HOOKED! please please update again soon cause that was amazing! :D

HaTeFuL LoViNg
Writing4Eternity chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
not bad...not bad at all. :-)
princessbleachhead chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
uh

will is pissed, haha. and who watches beverly hills chihuahua

heck dark knight is better. great fims. rip leger.

anyway fab chapter, espeacially the part we got to learn will's true intetions also his relationship with mitchell and kate.

hooray he does nt like her.

cant wait for the next chapter
Smartass Joker chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
I swear to god if you don't update ASAP I will, well I'm not sure what I'll do but I'll think of something! So update! OR ELSE!

Joker
Divisionred chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Great update. Thanks
MeridianDreams chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
LOL. So Melody does like a jock. I knew her weakness would show. And I bet I can see how this is going to go. Mel will hang out with Will and get to know Mitchell, for a hot minute it will be the Melody and Mitchell Show (that sounds so cute) and then Will will get jealous. At least that is how I see it, lol.

I can't wait to see where this goes. More, more, MORE please!
nicnac100 chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
I love the way this story is being written. It great that she has another interest in Mitchell. I can't to you update this story again.
Smartass Joker chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
You HAVE to update! You can't take that long to update! I'm very impatient and I can't wait that long for another chapter of an amazing story!

Peace out,

Joker
princessbleachhead chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
wow so does crystal know mel has a crush on mitchel not will? well duh they are best friends. wow i wonder how will is doing to react? heheheheeh. hes going to be hurt. i am hooked gal. bring it, cant wait for the next chapter. i loved the chapter bcz you get to see crystal and mel's relationship and learn melody's personality. keep going.

later