Reviews for Something Worth Fighting For
Writing4Eternity chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
I don't know, I don't really like Mitchell or Will. LMAO!
hotcheri chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
and the plot thickens...i just read the whole story in one sitting,its awesome!i also love interracial stories myself and i just gotta say, update real soon!
XxPunkbrat88xX chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
Interesting. The next chapter is gonna be interesting. I wonder if his friends will openly accept Melody (an obviously awkward outsider) into their group, especially his girl.

If she's smart, she would be suspicious of the way Will acts towards Melody. I wonder what Mitchell thinks of Melody. I can't wait for the next update!
Kyrina chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
lolz this is so funny! aand really good, please update soon!
Divisionred chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
She seems to be a bit timid...can she ahndle some one like him? He isn't very mice to the girls that he dates...it probably doesn't help that girls are always thrwoing themselves at him either. Thanks
Divisionred chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
This is such a cute story...I was LOL when he knocked her down. Thanks
Jollz chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Luvv it!Write more please!
MeridianDreams chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
I really like how this is beginning. I see tons of potential between these characters. This set-up for the story is classic. Bad boy who just HAS to know the good girl. I think there should be a couple of twists along the way, maybe some interesting facts or traits the characters possess or some off kilter secret one may have, just to keep things interesting. I just love surprises.

But I think this story could be really cute and also really angsty. I am sure you have a plan in mind and I can't wait to see it.

Good luck!
Smartass Joker chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
UPDATE! Like, NOW!

Peace out,

Joker
XxPunkbrat88xX chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Yea, I'm really worried about Melody, but I am glad that Will immediately told her that he had a gf, even though, she probably already knew. It shows that he has SOME character.

I liked this chapter, can't wait for what's next!
Writing4Eternity chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Good chapter. Will reminds me of my character Jagger. Thanks for reviwing my story. :-)
toonmili chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
This is was good. I can't wait to read the next chapter
princessbleachhead chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
great chapter, i so dont like will i hope hes not looking at mel as another victim. hes an idiot. i love the story so far, its developing quite well. cant wait for the next chapter.
LadyluckAJ chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
That was great, really like the beginning and can't wait to see what happens next. I laughed when she shrugged in response to her name...cute.
XxPunkbrat88xX chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This is interesting, I would love to read more!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »