Reviews for Something Worth Fighting For
MeridianDreams chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
LOL. So Melody does like a jock. I knew her weakness would show. And I bet I can see how this is going to go. Mel will hang out with Will and get to know Mitchell, for a hot minute it will be the Melody and Mitchell Show (that sounds so cute) and then Will will get jealous. At least that is how I see it, lol.

I can't wait to see where this goes. More, more, MORE please!
nicnac100 chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
I love the way this story is being written. It great that she has another interest in Mitchell. I can't to you update this story again.
Smartass Joker chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
You HAVE to update! You can't take that long to update! I'm very impatient and I can't wait that long for another chapter of an amazing story!

Peace out,

Joker
princessbleachhead chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
wow so does crystal know mel has a crush on mitchel not will? well duh they are best friends. wow i wonder how will is doing to react? heheheheeh. hes going to be hurt. i am hooked gal. bring it, cant wait for the next chapter. i loved the chapter bcz you get to see crystal and mel's relationship and learn melody's personality. keep going.

later

xoxo
Writing4Eternity chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
I don't know, I don't really like Mitchell or Will. LMAO!
hotcheri chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
and the plot thickens...i just read the whole story in one sitting,its awesome!i also love interracial stories myself and i just gotta say, update real soon!
XxPunkbrat88xX chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
Interesting. The next chapter is gonna be interesting. I wonder if his friends will openly accept Melody (an obviously awkward outsider) into their group, especially his girl.

If she's smart, she would be suspicious of the way Will acts towards Melody. I wonder what Mitchell thinks of Melody. I can't wait for the next update!
Kyrina chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
lolz this is so funny! aand really good, please update soon!
Divisionred chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
She seems to be a bit timid...can she ahndle some one like him? He isn't very mice to the girls that he dates...it probably doesn't help that girls are always thrwoing themselves at him either. Thanks
Divisionred chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
This is such a cute story...I was LOL when he knocked her down. Thanks
Jollz chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Luvv it!Write more please!
MeridianDreams chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
I really like how this is beginning. I see tons of potential between these characters. This set-up for the story is classic. Bad boy who just HAS to know the good girl. I think there should be a couple of twists along the way, maybe some interesting facts or traits the characters possess or some off kilter secret one may have, just to keep things interesting. I just love surprises.

But I think this story could be really cute and also really angsty. I am sure you have a plan in mind and I can't wait to see it.

Good luck!
Smartass Joker chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
UPDATE! Like, NOW!

Peace out,

Joker
XxPunkbrat88xX chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Yea, I'm really worried about Melody, but I am glad that Will immediately told her that he had a gf, even though, she probably already knew. It shows that he has SOME character.

I liked this chapter, can't wait for what's next!
Writing4Eternity chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Good chapter. Will reminds me of my character Jagger. Thanks for reviwing my story. :-)
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »