Reviews for Hate Me, Love You
StrandedOnYou chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
you have to update and fast because im just loving this : ) its so sneaky and i just love it. im defitnly so into the charcters! your doing an amzing job!

hurry and update please!
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
I like the second chapter. Very amusing.

That's grimy how the best friend is trying to steal Quinn's guy like that. I would have been so pissed off.
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
interesting first chapter. I really liked it!
HelloxSunshine chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
I really like this story. I would of reviewed earlier but I am pretty lazy :(. Keep it up.

]
Mango Smoothie chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
I'm beginning to love Quinn more and more. Her inner dialogue is just on the spot hilariousness. Is that even a word? If not, I just made it up. The Paul/Quinn fight was definitely interesting and it got me curious as to their previous relationship, but to be honest, the dinner part of the chapter was a little blah and in excess for me, imho. But over all, great work. Hope you update soon!
Mango Smoothie chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I hate to start this review with saying I found a spelling mistake, but if I don't point it out, you might not be able to notice it ever and being a writer myself (not the best one at that, but that's an entirely different story) I would've liked to know if I made a mistake. So, though you might hate me for this, in the first paragraph, second to last sentance, you didn't put an "e" on the word "one". Just trying to help! Anyway, onto the actual review. From the first few sentences I could tell that you had great skill as a writer. It's witty without trying to hard, and that's the best kinda' funny. I absolutely loved the quip about dividng by zero. Gives me the hilarious mental picture of that house collapsing in on itself; maybe you know what I'm talking about, maybe you don't. Anyhoo, I'm VERY interested and since I'm trying to avoid doing my essay, I'll go ahead and read the next chapter. Also, I was trying to look for your website but couldn't find it. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough? Great chapter!