Reviews for From Piano to Forte

cant wait for mroe

hope you update soon

-ifly*hugs*
mcc1089 chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
Hey I thought this chapter was excellent! I think the chapter is fine the way it is. I haven't been writing on my story on here lately due to school and my fanfiction story. I really like this story and hope it continues. Good luck writing the next chapter. I await another update.

mcc1089
mcc1089 chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
ha ha! I loved this chapter! i bet the next will be even better!
mcc1089 chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
No hints? Not even a little Peep? Darn. Ahh Richie's jealous! *wink* Yes I can't wait to find out more.
mcc1089 chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
You are a cellist too? COOL! I had to change my major to a cello major these past few weeks due to the fact that right now there is no such thing at TCC... boo! I'm thinking of writing a story dealing with music too. lots of music, romance, drama, hatred, and backstabing! Its like the CW meets music! lol. I thought this chapter was good. Yes the second reason was a little... lame for Catalina... but hey, it works out! (It made me smile)

This is totally up to you, but I had an idea for ya! WHAT IF the musical lines of Catalina and Richard cross, and things got a little out of control or something, or one of Richard's roomates gets friendly toward her... whatever you do I will be happy to read!
mcc1089 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Hi there. Marcus C. Film Scoring/Composition Major and Music Education Minor from Texas. Hey. I thought this little into was pretty good. It's rare to find any stories involving musical references like this. (these are one of my favorite types of stories.) I had the chance to go to Berklee College of Music, but I had to turn it down for a ton of reasons. Some being lack of money and wasn't ready to leave Texas just yet. (Cello is my forte) Anyway I'm putting this on my alerts to see how good it will get. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Marcus