Reviews for Nice to Meet You
a tangled mess of beautiful chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
cool story! thanks for reviewing by the way, just thought i'd return the favour. your story's very different. imaginative, no? hehe. :)
butts chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
OMG i finally read it and you left it there! argh! Write write write! and then some more writitng when you're done! oh and have a cookie, it's a great story! make that as many cookies as you want! yay cookies! luffs me xo
KrisK chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Yay! Amazing as always! Keep up the good work! Sorry I took so long to review!
Time To Change chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
im intrigued. keep going.
Ella Way chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
This was an awesome way to help us understand her past!

I loved it!
MasterPlanDELETED chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
OMG! It was twice better than the 2 chapter and when I think how much I enjoyed 2 Chapter...Jeez, this was good...Lots and lots of strong moments and basically, if it's filler, it's a very good one and very well written too! Nice job! I loved it! Now I'm definitely a fan of this thingie!

Huggies, XD

Alex
Ella Way chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
WOW! I love this story, It's really cute!

Good job!

I Love it!
KrisK chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Awesome job! It's so cute! Keep up the good work.
MasterPlanDELETED chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Oh this was good! Really good! Yes, it is kinda shorty but a nice interesting shorty and now I WANT MORE! Uhm, yeah! XD You said Chapter 3 is almost up? I sure as hell hope it is... Anyway, something else for this chapter...Oh yeah, I loved the way you have created both of the characters. They are certainly realistic! Also, the jokes the guy makes are really terrible but that's what makes them funny XD So, I really enjoyed this chapter! It lightened my mood definitely which I'm so freaking thankful for because my day was an awful one!

Hugs,

Aleks
butts chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Yeah... I really like it, it seems like it could go places, and most of them are probably unexpected... oh and thanks for your review! luffs me xo
MasterPlanDELETED chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I decided to peek at your stuff as you reviwed jeez, it's good! And I am certainly not saying this bceause your review was a relly sweet one. And I will tell you why I liked this thingie here - first, it's not slow and definitely doesn't need of getting better. It's wonderful! Second, the idea is a freaking good one. I mean, I have read stories with a similar subject but yours is kinda different. Your style is somewhat different. Which is nice. Really really nice. Also, I totally loved "Normal appearance, boring even. I looked down at my body. Average figure, covered by a white polo neck, blue scarf, and jeans hiding a pair of black boots. Plain. Unnoticeable. Perfect. " Honestly, when you started describing her looks, I thought for a second that you will make her some self-centered bitch with the always perfect look. Some kind of a Mary Sue, you know... And yeah, this made me a nice impression! So, basically, this is a wonderful start!

Oh and lastly, where the hell is chapter two?

Hugs and bugs,

Tale
Crimson Dizzy chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
You want a lovely review? Okays then.

I LIKE IT! You should update soon. I'm not so good with the critisism, so all I'll say is I hope there will be more speech in the next chapter. But it's good, really :D

Manchester. I was supposed to go to old Trafford last year but I didn't :(

Ck
KrisK chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Hey! I absolutely love your first chapter! Don't be so hard on yourself. You're a talented writer! Hope to see more soon!