Reviews for The Dare: Original
great story!
Princess Wanderer chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
more!
Paulino919 chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
Hi! i really like your story, and actually i readed the second version you wrote, it was good, but not as good as this one im reading right now, i can't believe im soo addicted in reading without pictures for the first time, thanks for you inspiration...and i like kittens too XD!
Thea Grace chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
Really good story.. Can't wait for the next chapters.

I'm suppose to be doing assignments, but I could stop reading your story.

Although I don't get how Evan can not know that Zach and Dani are related in chapter 11 Evan says Zach Zimmerman ?

Update Soon

TG x
browneyedcolly chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
hehehe i love evan
thefrogsareattacking chapter 12 . 1/1/2010
Update?
a girl who wants u updatin chapter 12 . 7/28/2009
um...yeah. I hope you realize July's almost completely over. Please update soon! Make a girl with no life happy, would you? Pretty please?
sittinghere4u chapter 12 . 7/26/2009
i really love this story and i hope you update soon cuz i'm waiting! :)
Tabby24 chapter 12 . 7/20/2009
On your previous chapters' author's notes ( it was 11, but meh, I'm too lazy to go comment on it. ) You said “ Yes, I know what you’re thinking” and all I could think was: YOU KNOW I'M THINKING ABOUT THE JOYS OF BEING A PINK FLAMINGO?(Except, I would be the rebel flamingo and dye my feathers blue :) Unless...do they make rainbow flamingos? Maybe if a flamingo jumped INTO a rainbow...hm... ) ANYWAYS, I was very disappointed when you said—well, wrote—“Evan? Being a gentleman?”, because that was the LAST thing on my mind. Honestly though, i'm stupid. Because when I read that I was like: “Huh? Evan's a gentleman? Since when?” Then I re-read the sentence(s) and then I understood...i blame the flamingos for corrupting my mind... Frig, I didn't even mention that I love this story yet... Maybe I won't, just to be a brat. :D

….

OKAY, OKAY! I fricken love your story. Write more okay? If there isn't any more soon, I just might have to kill you...hm, but then I would never know what happened...Grr. Okay, if you don't write more soon, I will...Draw on you with permanent marker! HA! Try getting THAT off! *Sticks tongue out childishly* Mwuahahhaha. (Although, I'm not really a stalker, so unless you happen to live somewhere near me, I probably won't be writing on you anytime soon...SIGH. . Maybe I can get someone else to do it? Hmm...)

Much love,

Tabby :)
Writing4Eternity chapter 12 . 7/9/2009
It's July 9th now. Just saying...
xoxo anne chapter 12 . 6/30/2009
Yay, it's almost July.

I can't wait until the next chapter.

This story is very interesting.(:
Shadowwolf403 chapter 12 . 6/26/2009
hey its sucks you got grounded but for a while there i actually thought i wasn't getting your updates or you decided to forget about it. anyway glade that you'll be posting soon :)
Shewriteslove chapter 12 . 6/26/2009
nice reasons!:) i cant wait till the new version!
Uniquely-Random chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
Not a bad story you've got going here. I want to see who Danielle will end up with. I'm honestly hoping that she'll end up being with Ashton. He's got my hopes up already. Take all the time you need...don't feel pressured to where you have to write it. When you have the time then you can post up the next chapter. I'll be waiting for when the next chapter comes up. _
live.laugh.write chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
if they have different dads(Dani & Zach) why do they have the same last name?

& p.s. I really like the original so i don't think theres any need for a rewrite. Besides I read the 1st chapter of each & think the original is the better version.

just my opinion tho...