Reviews for Hurricane Force
hanging on ariadne's thread chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
So, this poem is love.

The first stanza is very nice, a good opening, and jizz-ism is perhaps the best word in this poem. And just the stanza about "don't park your car" was beatiful.

I would love to say more, but it is good on a whole and I am very happy I checked out the community, Poet's Society, and saw this poem. Made my day. :)
lucretiabaine chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
so i think i love you. at first i thought this was just the ordinary social commentary (and still very good), but by the second half, starting with "don't park your car" i decided that we are going to get married. i like the jizzing and the judgementalism and everything, really.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I like the specifics, and the observations that we-society have put instant gratification and the self higher than the greater whole, especially when you address how the more connected we are to communication devices, the less able to communicate we have become in our personal interactions. This has a well thought out pace, and progression. The genuine wording enhances this because the reader can relate to the commonality of the specifics. Marvelous work. A favorite for sure. MD:77.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
This is great. I love so much that you used the word jizz so many times. It's seriously one of my favorite words. So great. This is snarky and sarcastic and bitchy and sad and funny and it works. Fabulous, I must say. Keep writing! :)
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
very very likely...the two words 'penny spent'

good poem.