Reviews for Dancing, Spinning, Twirling
Amaera Veraith chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
This was a very cute story :) I liked the characters. If you ever get the urge to add to it I will definitely be reading ;)
SuzyJane chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Awesome! that was amazing :)
Jade LaRue West chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Wow. So I just realized how obnoxiouse I sounded in my last review. Too many of these- ! Haha. But I do love what you have done with the story. The names are beautiful. I can't wait to see where the story goes! Please keep it up and emial me sometime! We should be friends )
Lastande Sarie chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
This story is really sweet! I love it, it's just the kind of thing I like to read. I hope you do decide to continue it. :-)
Aistaraina chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Hey friend,

I like it. It is somewhat like a fairytale. Some suggestions: describe what Lerato looks like. It would be nice to know what one of the characters appearance is. Also try describing the setting like where were they in the first chapter? and what the main character saw in the second chapter when they rode? I think if you get those fixed it'll be great.

Toodles, Nnaliseaai
JadeLaRueWest chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
OMG! I love it! It is like a little fairy tale! Keep going with it please! I love the names too! Very fairy tile-ish! Keep it up!