Reviews for Because You're You
margentbutter chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
o I hope this gts updated soon because I really enjoy it!
pinkeclipse chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
happy he has her number!
blurrylights chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
"You pleb." The best insult ever..:)

That was so cute! I love how they're reduced to acting like young, lovestruck teenagers around each other. It's so entertaining. And I love Johnny Depp too!

Anyway, update soon! :)
blurrylights chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Ha ha...the Aiden stalking thing was funny. :)
shake.n chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
Let me just say that I'm liking this story very much.

At first though I was a bit put off by the bracketed comments it kinda distracted me from the story but still as it went on it got better and its funny.. I liked it and I can't wait for the next chap.
theslykit chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
hahaha i'm liking this story! please update soon!
margentbutter chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Stalking is clearly the way forward! Rachel should man up and do it! (I would like to take this opportunity to say for the record that I have never stalked anyone.)
superficialSagacity chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
AH...

this is very interesting!

:D YAY!
milkfish chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
Okay, first off love the plot and character development! Love where it's going so far, excellent humor. :D Update ASAP
pinkeclipse chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
lol! stalk him! poor alex...why doesnt he have confidence? or is it because he trully doesnt know what to do when it comes to her?
JoiZ. D chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Hey hey hey! Another fantabulous chapter! YES! Both chapters made my day... :)

This chapter left me wondering on how Alex is going to meet Rachel again... I mean, the reunion is over. Gah! I'll just sit here and wait for you to update so I can read the following chapters... Hehe, just kidding.

I hope nothing's going on with Brandon and Rachel, or that might just leave poor Alex sad... Wait, I think he's affected in this chapter. But then again, some competition will really be nice. -grins-

Okie dokey, I gotta go now! Update soon, okay? THANKS!
A.M. Dawson chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Awe! Poor Alex.

Hehehe, can't wait for the next chapter!
Kohlomere chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Oh no! Not the dance!

Great work,

E.
blurrylights chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Second time! Ha ha...I'm in class right now, and its really hard for me not to burst out into laughter...really. :)
pinkeclipse chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
aw he didnt get to ask her!