Reviews for Fragments
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

( )
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I remembered this one from when I first read it, a lot of the lyrics are in the style I love, such as: "Time standing still, but still moving faster... Someday I will, but someday could be never." I don't know what it is about lyrics like that, but I like them.

I liked the imagery involved in this piece, fragments cause so much different thoughts for me. They way I think of them, I get a lot of different sides to them.

I also liked: "I wanna cry, but I hide behind laughter! Things that were bright, have lost all their colour!"

Another good job. If my thoughts are scattered it's because my Mom insists on the TV being loud. XP
Sobriquet Queen chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
This caught my attention because of its title alone. That's the title of one of my own stories, you see. Or rather, its an anthology of short stories. Very short. But enough about me - this is your review.

First of all, I'm sorry about your break-up, although I have absolutely no idea of the story behind it.

I love the image of the Fragments. Its hauntingly beautiful. I like the rhyme - its there, but understated. Some people are slaves to their rhyme and lose the poem entirely. You've got it just right.

Admittedly it's not very happy, but I wasn't expecting that. It's littered with clich├ęs, but that's not the end of the world either. Technically, its better than 98% of what you find on the site, which is incredible given the content.

In places, I think that reverting to a more archaic word order could help the rhythm, but I didn't notice much of one anyway. Then again, it gets away without one; another amazing feat for a poem. Perhaps its the reasonable structure, haunting imagery and subtle rhyme. There's more than enough to make up for it.

So perhaps your personal life's not the best it could be, but the poem is one of the best I've read in a while on the site, and I've been reviewing quite a bit. Hope things look up for you soon, and that this review brightens your day just a little.