Reviews for Worlds Apart: The Tales Of Shiribra
MadamWriterGal chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
I really like the way that you write. I like writing legends and myths myself. I read your biography and we have a lot in common. I'm glad that other authors are keeping the art of legend-telling alive! Keep up the good work with your stories. This story collection is very beautiful. If it were published I would buy it in a heartbeat.
A. Barone chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
Liked it? I loved it! Although I am quite sad that it's over now. *sigh* Well done m'dear. These little stories have been so much fun to read and a most welcome distraction from any homework that I should have been doing.

Congrats on finishing this little backstory of your world and I can't wait for the next thing you post so keep writing! _
A. Barone chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
Last and final tale coming up next? How sad. But this little tale was amazing. Good job! _ I really liked it. It was really great. _
A. Barone chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
Thanks for that shout out! And thanks for updating so soon! _ I loved this chapter. Shayiko really is a totally awesome and complex goddess and Vyntallah (love the name) reminds me of some monk/sage/god just doing his things in the wild...

A totally perfect little tale.

And you plan or goal rather is to write about every single god? How many is that?

Anyhoo, work hard on the next tale and update soon!
A. Barone chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
Intersting to see how that scene happened _ I like it...

...and stupid fpress isn't sending out alerts. *GRR*

But good chapter!
A. Barone chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
Oh! Oh I loved this one! This was such a totally amazingly heartbreakingly wonderful story. I love immortal-mortal parings. _ And thank you for updating just for me! _

Can't wait till the next one! Update soon!
A. Barone chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
Very Romantic! I loved it! And you're welcome for the reviews...but you should know that I cheated on the question. *giggle* You know how. _

Update soon!
A. Barone chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
You're welcome for the previous two reviews...as for this one I loved it too. But who's the kid of Sana and Dehna? Who's the god/godes with powers relating to the stars and the moon. Well seeing how it can't be the champion or the storm goddess it's got to be the Night Hunter..Naiajaga right?

Update soon!
A. Barone chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
I love reading about the origins of gods...this was actually quite fantastic. I can't wait to read about the various mythologies about the different gods...it's going to be totally cool though I may have to re-read -World's Apart- again. _

Keep up the good work dear friend, I look forward to your next update...I hope that it's soon!

Till then!