Reviews for Biochemistry
kaisernwosu chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Okay, I must admit that this is the story that got me hooked on writing slash/short stories. XD
whatif2223 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
PWNS! amazing. i like the flow, and how you don't have the sentence at the beginning, and how he's named Aaron... yeah.
frogs of war chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Very funny. Just how many freshman does that school lose anyway? I'm glad Aaron and Ger are both adults.

I didn't like Aaron at first, really not until he starts falling for Ger, but sneaking into his house was the clincher. Aaron can give as good as he gets. Watch out world here they come.
gumdropspimp chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I don't like chemistry...but I loved the story :)) They make me laugh. Good job!
RoxxorzBoxxerz chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
haha, cute and sarcastic, love it. ]
nonaccount chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Really cute. I like the way you use repetition in this story, "Today the darling freshman...".
Carnivale chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
GAWH I love it! :D

This is adorable. It's so funny and amazing and alkgnghrnh. Yes. Just lovely.
Nova laVie chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
love it!

great story, real well done :)
Feel The Waltz chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Aww now this was one cute story. I literally went 'aww' at then end of it! :)
svvitch chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I absolutely love this. I mean, really. Can't help but fall in love with the characters. Gerald is adorable. And the end was hilarious and awesome. Seriously, I can't get over how someone like Aaron...HA! And Gerald seemed so confused. He might want to think about keeping his window locked, if someone can get into his house that easily.

Tell you the truth, I wish it had been longer. But I won't bug you on that; it's hardly fair to you as the author.

And the liberals thing? Well, it's kinda funny how true that is. It's also funny about the freshman. Worst thing we did was pour melted fat down the sink- not my fault, thank goodness. (But there are some stories about people getting squirted in the eye with chemicals.)
Freak-of-Spade chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This is so intelligent and witty and smart and sassy and cool and sweet without ever getting saccharine. It's the best of all worlds, it makes me laugh and grin and squee. I love the dazzling oneliners in it, i love the crazy, real, beautiful 3d characters, i loved the way they acted and the things they said and how they interacted and I ABSOLUTELY ADORE HOW YOU'VE HANDLED THE GEORGETTE QUOTE.

You're an amazing writer. You have this brand of humour that others try and fail to achieve, that little je ne sais quoi that adds this special magic into your story. God, if i could write like you write, i'd be over the moon with joy. Please join in the next monthly challenge, which i'll post on 1st of October, because i can't wait to read more of your stuff. You have talent for writing, you have what it takes to become one of those great slash authors on FP! *worships you*

Thank you so much for the wondrful entry. I love you. You're a star :)

Hugs and kisses and lovebites and licks all over from

the FreaK

PS-I probably forgot to mention it, and a lot of things, but your ending was super-squee. It made me feel happy like a giddy bunnie rabbit :3
Daggerstone chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Just my brand of humor, and kudoz to you for not posting warnings or exploiting the market. Love the stripped-down sentences, I can almost see the character's facial expression when you do that.

Good, solid writing (as in, no cracks in your storyline), though I could use a bit more detailed physical descriptions of the characters.

On the whole... I think I'll try your multi-chapters too.

D The Roadhouse
Caecilia chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I absolutely adore your opening paragraph. Actually, the first line is fantastic as well. It was a great hook, just made me want to read it.

[Or crazy new colleagues acting like some flavour of serial killer] That, my friend, is a great line. Cracked me up!

[I know he’s one of the most gorgeous guys I’ve ever met. God, I hate Mondays.] Yet another, hilarious line... er. Lines.

Ah, I found more hilariously funny lines! This is a hilarious story! Kharma, my friend, I think I shall have to read more of your stuff. This cracked me up. And made me smile. So cute.

Caecilia, at the Roadhouse
SapphirePrima chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I really enjoyed this story. The flow was nice and it was easy to follow. I also thought you're imagery was good you didn't give too much but enough for me to truely picture what was going on in the story.

Gerald was my favorite. I found him to be very smooth w/ the kiss at the end.
FuckMeAlice chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
That was just gorgeous. I'm not sure what I was expecting when I clicked onto this story, because I don't usually review romance, but this was well-written and not sappy at all. My favourite line (among others):

"...and I know he’s one of the most gorgeous guys I’ve ever met. God, I hate Mondays."

Great comic timing!