Reviews for Biochemistry
HannaThing chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Nice writing! You want to put on the Slash (M&M) warning thing. Not everyone is open to reading about two guys kissing.

Now, onto the point.

I like your style. Too many leave of detail (me, for instance) and may don't detail enough. You found the happy medium.

I fell that you vocabulary is a little... stilted. The use of the word hippocampus doesn't seem to quiet fit (I am surprised you could even work it in though. Thanks to my friend Nyssa for using that word in front of me, many times. It doesn't mean what you used it for, though)
vrivasfl chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I don't want to be that guy who's a senior and makes fun of the freshmen, but I just can't help it here. I love your freshmen! They're idiots (just as they should be, not that I'm judging...) I must say my favorite character hands down was Don from physics. Why? It seems to be that EVERY physics teacher in the world looks exactly the same. My 8th grade and 11th grade teacher could be twins. My mom described her college physics professor and he's a spitting image. Now your is fairly close, at least what you described of him. Why?

Anyways, great story. You have a wonderful way with adjectives. Very good descriptions and very good perspective writings. Aaron is a man with ideals.

The only thing I would say is that you probably should raise the rating. A handful of curse words doesn't exactly say "Age Range: 5-10" to me.
17 | « Prev Page 1 2