Reviews for The Trick is to Keep Lying
Cause4Good chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
i LOVE this story, are you going to continue it or not? i really want to know what happened to Scar and everything else!
ironyisironic chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
Wow,I'm in love with this story and if you don't update faster,I'll just have to stalk you and force you to .But really,this story is amazing and its the first time I've ever read such a unique way of damn,who is the guy Scarlett cheated with on Easton?
blurrylights chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
What a fabulous chapter Brielle! :) I loved it when you sent it to me, but I didn't get it enjoy it as much as I did now, because I was looking for the nitty gritty of it all.

I really enjoyed the tension between Scar and Easton...it was almost palpable! And it'll be fun to see them get to know each other again. I really want to know why Scarlett left! GAH! The wait is killing me. *sticks tongue out*

Mama Easton...grr. She really is an insane freak. Her daughter had LEUKEMIA and she just LEFT HER!Chemo is NOT easy, take it from someone who knows. And especially for a poor little child like that...aah! I just want to ninja-kick her in the patooty, you know?

Anyway, excellent chapter. It'll be interesting to get the reactions of the rest of this group on the dinner party thing for sure!
Rosey-Blue chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
i feel like Easton is faking it. is he? O.o

mama Easton so far is EXACTLY like my father's mother a cold, Cold women.

Easton just has to forgive her n give her a second chance! he cant not be with her now that she is back n he'll be seeing her everyday; he loves her too much.

a very well written, great chapter.
welcome to meganland chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
I totally love this story. I can't tell if Easton's being for real, or if he' just playing her like he said. I hope it's the first one :)

You write these characters quite well. Like I can see how well they know eachother, and how close they are. I like that.

I'm also wondering why she left. I'm curious. I've got bits and pieces, but not the whole story. I can't wait until she tells everyone.
Has A WaywithWords chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
Did I mention that I love your writing style? I love, love, LOVE it. It's unique and everyone will know you for it some day. I really like Scar and Easton together, but I would add a little bit more of Scar and Mariah and Biby... etc. Anyway, update soon please.
goldenspork chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
This is quite interesting so far, so I'll make sure to finish reading what you have up at some point soon.
goldenspork chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh, man, I love The Book Theif. That was an amazing book. I cried a little, when Rudy died, actually-it was very touching and well written. Intriguing, too. (If you haven't, read his I Am the Messenger. Also good. :))

I like this format, too, actually. Hopefully you didn't stop writing in it, because I liked the way TBT played out and this could be just as good.
Lethe's Oblivion chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
Wow, the way you've Scar's emotions captured is amazing. It's actually painful to read this story (in a you're-really-good-at-evoking-emotions way, not a wow-this-story-sucks-it's-painful-to-read way)

I really can't wait to read more and see how everything pans out. And for the love of my sanity, I hope you let us know what dragged Scar away soon.
HeyAyashe chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Oh please update! Oh please do! I've become addicted to the drama that is Scar's life. Gack!
Jainblu chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
OMg i read that- didn't you cry when her friend died even though we already knew he was gonna die. It was really well written right-

la la la-

okay anyhow

REVIEW

Firstly love how you're working with this structure- and the title v. original & intriguing.

wow, camera for the ominous (close to ) ever present narrator- stroke of genius.

I also love how the commentaries are humorous too.

( oh spellcheck- 'ingrediants' typed in one of the list type things)

very well built and (what's the word for when you catch a reader's intrigue and they have to start contemplating the ideas behind the writing?) um awesome ;P beginning.

oh and subscribed &favourited- has to be one- you read The book Theif and were brave enough to attempt going that way structure wise.

Jeex the legendary

xx Ade
darkgurl92 chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
hopefully they culd get back together..

update soon
blurrylights chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
This chapter was a hoot! Okay, I hate that phrase, but it just came out and *shrugs*...this chapter was very different from the others. In a nice way, naturally.

The first part was the same as what you sent me originally, but I love how Mariah left and then came back again. Aw! She missed Scar. :) And Easton is just adorable, except that entire broadcasting on school TV thing wasn't so nice...yeah, a little over dramatic. I'm SOO curious to see why she had to go to Arizona, and why she won't tell anyone. Why aren't they pressing her about it or whatever? Doesn't it bother her friends?

It was also really nice to get insight into what was happening with them while she had been gone, since this is about all of them. Poor Kyrie. :(

Update soon! :)
welcome to meganland chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
I really like this story. I love how you make the chapters so long, but i still dont like how long it takes you to update! I understand the camera, but i dont understand why its tyere or who it is... A stalker? Haha, i dont know. Wel update son!
Rosey-Blue chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
FP wont let me log in :(

NE way loved the chapter it was great!

biby didn't loose IT to Easton did she?if not then who? who? who?

oh dear lord! the whole school saw the live telecast of their breakup! wow! no wonder everyone hates her

BTW did the gang ever try to find out who scar 'cheated' on easton with?

Mariah finally came around. well good for Scar she has more supporters now.

i cant wait for the next chapter

I'm so excited about dinner with easton and Mama Easton.

try n update sooner. please :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »