Reviews for I Am Not Drunk
Athenacat chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Really though, I love your work! It's epicness!
Athenacat chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Hey everyone! I'm going to do a story based off of a song, so please, PM me and tell me what song you want me to do. Thank you!
SandPaperWishesAndDreams chapter 50 . 8/6/2010
i thought it rocked pretty hard.

but, i'm not the writer, so...

still, it was awesome! you're writing is inspiration, Miss Dee! Keep it up! ;)
wayfaringstrangers chapter 50 . 8/5/2010
I thought it was very good. Great, even.

But do as you will.

I enjoyed it while it lasted. :)
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
The sad reality, right?

I like the contradiction between the positive beginning, ending, and then the bitter, knowing middle. Very nice.
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
A lot of mystery to that...it's kind of making me wonder what came before.
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
I guess this is what a lot of people feel towards some horrible person every once in a while. It was a simple hate letter, but better than that.
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
That was kind of disturbing...but in a good way ;D
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That was really cool. I like that it made me confused, because you're smarter than me, and that it was emphasized in a certain way that gave it interest.
HiddenFromYou chapter 47 . 4/8/2010
I can relate to this. Though not through what I'm feeling right now, there are times when I've wanted to say exactly this.

I wonder how many times we want to or do in fact say it throughout our lives? Even think it?

Thank you for sharing. :)
JaffaFoose chapter 46 . 3/25/2010
Please step out of the vehicle and walk in a straight line.

:P

Well, this was certainly interesting. I read all 46 of them, and they're so varied that I'd have a tough time summing up my opinion of all of them. Some made me chuckle, some made me while, some made me roll my eyes, and some made me feel quite sad. Some of them were okay, some were kinda weak, some were fantastic, most were unique. I've never seen a collection like this.

Kudos for originality, definitely. And also for creating some very nice pieces in a pile of oddities. :P
Isca chapter 44 . 1/1/2010
LOL! "I will snip your tubes myself." God, that's a great/hilarious line! :)
fatbird33 chapter 44 . 12/18/2009
haha. this made smile
i think that maybe chapter 19 . 12/15/2009
(i was heading towards the most recent chapters when i saw "amy winehouse")

you have no idea how much i love this
i think that maybe chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
haha yeah that's kind of nasty, indeed.
113 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »