Reviews for Calculator Messages
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Im under the impression that they're already in a relationship even before she passed that calculator. Their gesture seemed like only a couple would do. Or is it just me?
olivovova chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Aw so cute! I liked it very vey much :) Athough I'm prettey sure I can't do stuff like that on my calculator :(
diana chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
i love how you take everyday life and add it to your story! i really need to stop reading your story and do hw...oh well to late for that!
Awesomely Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
That was so sweet! That was just so romantic and cute and...AWW! I love it. Very creative and original and it had me squealing with delight.
What Ever You Want chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
that was short and sweet... it really is a shame that it doesnt have more reviews... if i had lots of different accounts i would go on all of them and reiview this story ]
x.betweenthelines chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I LOVE typing on my calculator when I'm bored, except I only have a couple of letters on mine so the only thing I end up typing is 'Yay!' :)

Very cute and very sweet.

Good job!
sumrandomgirl XD chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
aww so cute lol. i really liked it, you have got skills my friend. lol dont give it up man, its awesome:)
SugarCraziiness chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
You have the greatest ideas for romance stories! Seriously. I'm not that creative like that so I have to sit for hours in a chair and wait for something to come to me. Lucky you!

-Leanne
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
cute!
thewildblueyonder chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
LOVE THIS.

It's too bad the only thing I can figure out how to spell on my calculator is DEAD. *sigh*

Haha.

Great job!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
AW so sweet!

xx
Mithee chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
that was super cuute!

i like typing letters on my calculator too sadly, i only have an ordinary scientific calculator, i can't type that much_ heh

so back to the story, it's kinda funny (and sweet and cute) that their relationship started because of a calculator nice nice one-shot_

mwahahahaha
Maplewing chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I love typing in those calculators! I'm not alone! xD

Good job, really cute oneshot. :3
madeleine friction chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
loved it :D
Rosamaria chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
OH MY GOSH! I used a calculator to ask this guy to a dance! It was so good too! I took his calculator (TI-84 Plus - ironic huh?) before class and typed out 'Will you go to Sadies with me?' and signed it with my name. When he turned it on to use it in Algebra 2, he was so surprised! Isn't that so crazy?

But anyway, great story. It was sweet and cute. I loved it.
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »